StompVox is a high quality, 44.1kHz, 16bit real time audio effects and looping application designed to look and feel like effects pedals, or ‘stomp boxes’.
StompVox combines a Gate, Looper, Reverb, Echo and Mixer for endless creative possibilities.Â Although designed with the vocalist in mind, StompVox may be used with any acoustic instrument that can be picked up by the microphone.
For best results on the iPhone, plug in standard headphones to the headphone socket which will automatically use the internal microphone which is superior in quality to the combined headphone/mic lead.
PRESETS: StompVox comes with 10 factory Presets that showcase a variety of different effects using each pedal. Presets may be created, edited and even e-mailed to other StompVox users!
- Big Bathroom
- Brown Acid
- Human Beat Box
- Platform Announcer
- Resonating Robot
- Rub a Dub
PEDALS: There are five effects pedals:
- Gate:Â Use the Gate to reduce ambient background noise when not signing or playing your instrument.Â Controls: Input, Threshold, Attack, Hold, Release and Bypass
- Looper:Â Use the Looper to create interesting sonic loops or to practise vocals against another vocal or instrument.Â Controls: Seconds, Level, Play, Record, Erase and Bypass
- Reverb:Â Use the Reverb to enhance your vocal or instrument by simulating the sonic characteristics a room from the small room to a huge cathedral.Â Controls: Pre-Delay, Room Size, Damp, Level, Dry/Wet and Bypass
- Echo:Â Use the Echo to create controllable sonic reflections of your voice or instrument.Â Controls: Delay, Feedback, Level and Bypass
- Mixer:Â Use the Mixer to combine the overall (or Master) level along with the unprocessed Direct level.Â Controls: Master, Direct and Bypass
You Might Also Like...