Authentic 8 Bit synthesizer, based on the NES.
SquareSynth is an 8bit-wavetable synthesizer, and NES simulator for iOS. Using the instrument tables, and high quality NES-style oscillators, you can create sounds similar to 8bit game consoles, and computers. Must have app for chiptune musicians, or musicians in general. If you want to use 8 bit sounds, live or recorded, look no further! Many examples included.
• Clean, band limited waveforms
• Looping .wav recorder. Play/Edit sample in real time, or make one-shots
• Audiobus input compatible
• Core Midi Enabled
• iTunes and Clipboard export
• Original NES waveform oscillators (Pulse, Triangle, Short Noise, and Long Noise)
• Glide, Full Pulse width modulation, and Vibrato
• Control Pitch, Wave-type, and Pulse width, via instrument table
Need some help? Look Here: http://jnapps.wordpress.com/squaresynth-manual/
Latest Release Notes - v1.5.2
- Fixed iOS 5 crash bug
- Fixed patcher save bug
- Fixed midi memory leak
- Fixed voice-stealing
- Changed midi to maximize compatible
Screenshots & Videos
SquareSynth is a table-based synthesizer for iOS, based on old-school chiptune trackers.
You Might Also Like...