Authentic 8 Bit synthesizer, based on the NES.
SquareSynth is a "table-based" synthesizer, and NES simulator for iOS, based on old-school chiptune trackers. Using the “tables” you can create sounds similar to 8bit game consoles, and computers. Must have app for chiptune musicians, or musicians in general. If you want to use 8 bit sounds, live or recorded, look no further! Many examples included.
• Clean, band limited waveforms.
• Looping .wav recorder. Play/Edit sample in real time, or make one-shots.
• Core Midi Enabled. Use hardware or software midi input.
• iTunes and Clipboard export
• Original NES waveform oscillators (Pulse, Triangle, Short Noise, and Long Noise)
• Glide, Full Pulse width modulation, and Vibrato
• Control Pitch, Wave-type, and Pulse width, via instrument table
Need some help? Look Here: http://jnapps.wordpress.com/squaresynth-manual/
Latest Release Notes - v1.5.1
- Added Audio Bus
- Optimized for Audio Bus
- Fixed save button
- Fixed midi patch bug
- Change key press animation
- Updated icon
Screenshots & Videos
SquareSynth is a table-based synthesizer for iOS, based on old-school chiptune trackers.
You Might Also Like...