SpectrumGen is a spectral synthesizer with simple and effective user interface. SpectrumGen is similar to PixelWave experimental synth, but instead of drawing the waveform you draw the spectrum of sound!
- Multitouch arpeggiator
- Export to WAV (via iTunes File Sharing)
- Copy audio to pasteboard to share with another iOS sound apps
- Eight predefined timbres
- Changeable number of octaves (from 2 to 8)
- It is possible to draw the spectrum and play it at the same time
- MIDI In Support
- Audiobus and JACK support
- Background Audio
Dark colors – low frequencies (bass). Bright colors – high frequencies.
You Might Also Like...