SongCatcher is a fully functional recording studio environment on the iPhone platform, designed around capturing creativity at the moment of inspiration! It was the first app to feature both Audio and MIDI recording, making it the ultimate solution for the songwriters who are looking for a sketchpad.
SongCatcher comes with two interfaces, which are tailored specifically for professional musicians, and enthusiastic amateurs, or anyone who likes having fun with music!
SongCatcher provides the most appropriate and innovative tools for catching and developing musical ideas, within a fast, easy to understand interface. Tools like Audio to MIDI conversion, allowing users to sing in ideas and have instruments play them back! SongCatcher’s layout is in the style of conventional music software, with all of the controls easily accessible. Catch it, work on it, email it. Move on with your day!
- 10 tracks of recording, including 5 tracks of Audio and 5 tracks of MIDI!
- Audio to MIDI conversion, allowing the user to sing ideas and have instruments play them back. Create your band with your voice!
- Audio recording through either built-in microphone or external input (via iRig or Similar.) Record and layer live performances!
- Resizable Piano Keyboard to play instruments.
- Instruments include: Piano, Electric Piano, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Distorted Guitar, Synth, Organ, Strings and Horns. (more available through in-app purchase)
- MIDI editor to edit performance. Get it perfect!
- Mixing functionality, including panning!
- Ability to bounce mixes and re-import, hence allowing unlimited tracks!
- MIDI Exporting!
- Line-in supported!
- Tempo track with optional click.
- Ability to export mixes in various formats to email.
- Detailed Help section
- Lay down your ideas quickly and email them to your home studio!
You Might Also Like...