Serato Remote (iPad)
Serato’s first official app for iPad is designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live or Serato DJ setup. Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live and Serato DJ hardware. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples and manipulate FX in ways that weren’t previously possible.
Perform all of your favorite Scratch Live and Serato DJ functions without needing to touch your laptop. See Serato’s famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop. Connect over USB for ultra low latency or wirelessly, freeing you to move around the stage.
We’ve designed the app with real world performance in mind:
• Plug & Play with easy set up
• Big easy to hit buttons that are quick to locate on the fly
• Control Cue Points, Samples and FX
• Toggle between Auto Loop, Loop Rolls and Manual Loops
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles
• New Roll Mode combines Loop Rolls with FX
• Set favorite FX for instant access
• Cue Point and Overview colours inherited from the Serato laptop software
• Virtual Decks and Track Overviews mirror key information from your laptop
• Scroll your library, load to decks and Sample slots
• Control of your Scratch Live or Serato DJ Sample Player.
• Quickly manipulate FX with QFX
Serato Remote has three performance tabs: PADS, SAMPLER & FX, all have been meticulously designed for the smoothest flow. Each performance tab can be used with the Virtual Deck View or in Extended View for extra control.
The PADS performance tab gives you control of your Cue Points, Auto loops and Loop Rolls in the Virtual Deck View and in Extended View you can also access Manual Loops and Samples.
The SAMPLER performance tab truly opens up the Scratch Live or Serato DJ sample player. The 4 banks of 6 sample slots are easily accessed in Virtual Deck and Extended View.
• Adjust volume and playback of each sample individually or use Master Sampler Volume
• Trigger, Hold and On/Off Playback Modes available for each sample slot along with Loop
• Sync your samples with Serato DJ.
The FX performance tab gives you an easier and more creative way of controlling Scratch Live or Serato DJ FX
• Select your favorite FX and control them in latched or temp modes
• Trigger Loop Rolls and FX simultaneously using our new FX Roll Mode
• Combine all your favorites in an easy-to-manage list with Favorite FX
Control your Serato software library on your laptop with the Library Nav icon in the centre of the Virtual Decks. Navigate your tracks and TAB to your crates, files or folders.
• Drag to Virtual Decks to load
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles by dragging from deck-to-deck
• Fast Scroll View with two-finger track load.
Serato Remote is designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live or Serato DJ setup, you will need:
Scratch Live or Serato DJ supported hardware.
The latest release of Scratch Live 2.5+ or Serato DJ 1.2.1+
• PLEASE NOTE SERATO REMOTE REQUIRES SERATO SCRATCH LIVE OR SERATO DJ LAPTOP SOFTWARE AND SUPPORTED HARDWARE.
For more information on the setup
Watch Rui from Serato use Serato Remote
For Technical Support with Serato Remote
Check out the Serato Remote pages for more details
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.2
Bug fixes and minor UI changes.
Screenshots & Videos
Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live and Serato DJ hardware.
You Might Also Like...