SawSynth is synthesiser for the iPad which creates sound for a sawtooth wave in piles. Various sounds can create by easy operation. A maximum of ten waveforms can be piled up.
1) Push a waveform button:Â A maximum of ten pieces can be piled up.
2) Waveform Display: The waveform under edit, are displayed.
3) Pitch, Volume: The wave-like pitch under edit and volume are changed.Â Various sound is created by this operation.
4) ADSR:Â Sounds is changed.
5) Wave-like Starting Position:Â The sound which changed the wave-like starting position, overlapped is changed.
6) Keyboard:Â The created sound can be performed by this keyboard.
7) Preservation, Call: Preservation and Call about the created waveform.
8) Chord: This is make 4′s chord sounds. Major triad, Minor triad and 7th chord.
9) Test Sound On: Sound is sounded while editing a waveform.