rrarrow is the experimental modular audio effect and noise machine for the iPad featuring extended feedback capabilities.
- Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal!
- Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds .
- Twelve blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform
- Signal multiplier
- Frequency shifter
- Envelope follower
- “Lorenz attractor”
- Special Lowpass filter
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit)
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
iPad2 or newer is recommended for complex presets
To get started please watch the tutorial videos on the website
Latest Release Notes - v1.0
Screenshots & Videos
rrarrow is the experimental modular audio effect and noise machine.
You Might Also Like...