Upload audio files by iTunes File Sharing or by Document Interaction, or create recordings with the app's built-in audio recorder. Play or save the files with added reverb. Use playthrough mode or Audiobus for realtime reverberation. The reverb can be created by an iOS Audio Unit or by the app's convolution reverb engine (iPad 4 or better is recommended for realtime usage). Purchase the convolution reverb if you would like to use impulse responses other than the included demo IRs.
Latest Release Notes - v3.3
- Support for audio and impulse response files with extension .aif.
- Support for .irset packages that contain nested subdirectories. You can now for example directly import Grant Nelson's 480L impulse response package (after giving it the file extension ".irset").
- The directory structure, including non-audio files, is preserved and rebuilt when you export an IR set.
- Improved convolution algorithm. The options Immediate / Double Buffer aren't needed anymore.
- Improved buffering behaviour of the audio file player.
- Changed overload display.
- Minor other changes.
Screenshots & Videos
Rooms! is a Reverb effect for the iPad & iPhone featuring support for the Audiobus filter slot.
You Might Also Like...