R-Mix Tab (iPad)
08 December 2011:
R-MIX Tab for iPad is a simplified version of Roland’s recently announced R-MIX for Mac/PC. Use Roland’s “V-Remastering” technology to extract audio elements from songs and easily create â€œminus-oneâ€ type play-along tracks from an audio file on your iPad!
Innovative “Visual” Audio Manipulation Software:
- View the instruments or components of the music which imported from your iPod library (*) as color-coded clouds of energy and harmonic matter onscreen.
- You can lower the level, keep or move the panning position of the selected instrument on the screen. You can use R-Mix to easily create “minus-one” type play-along tracks. You can also isolate guitar sound, for example, and solo that phrases for study.
- “Motion Function” allows you to create unique filtering effects to tracks using the iPadâ€™s tilt sensor.
- DRM applied tunes cannot be imported.\
- Can’t save the resulting sound as data.
- May not work adequately on some songs, depending on the source material.
You Might Also Like...