POJ STUDIO Release iTRIGGER – A Grid-Based MIDI Controller for the iPad for Mixing in Ableton Live
POJ Studios have released iTRIGGER – a grid-based MIDI controller for the iPad for mixing in Ableton Live, either wirelessly or via USB, allowing bi-directional communication to launch your clips, mix your tracks, and change Ableton’s parameters (such as levels and panning) all while providing you with visual feedback through the colourful grid display! iTRIGGER also supports AirPlay so you can stream video performances live to compatible devices via WiFi.
- â€˜CLIPSâ€™ mode: The 8Ã—8 grid is assigned to an 8Ã—8 area of clips from Liveâ€™s â€˜Session Viewâ€™ with the buttons lighting up to signify whether a clip is loaded, playing or empty. The user can navigate their way around Liveâ€™s â€˜Session Viewâ€™ using the directional buttons in the top corner of iTRIGGER and press the corresponding button to play clips or scenes using the scene play buttons at the end of each row.
- MISCâ€™ mode: A miscellaneous set of controls including track levels, panning, effect levels, enable/disable track, cue track and track record.
- â€˜D.RACKâ€™ mode: For playing instruments using the 4Ã—4 drum rack layout.
- â€˜X-Yâ€™ mode: For custom assignment using an X-Y layout.
- MIDI over Wireless Network (WiFi)
- USB MIDI adapter and iPad camera kit
- Most iPad MIDI interfaces/adapters
- AirPlay for Video Streaming
iTRIGGER is available in the App Store now with a special launch price of $2.99 USD (regular price will be $7.99 USD).
iTRIGGER is the best Ableton Live controller for iPad!
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please download and follow the setup instructions on the settings page in the app, which can also be found here http://pojstudios.com/support/
Apply provide no way of getting in contact with people who have given negative reviews simply because they have not set it up properly so please contact us if you have any problems setting up the app http://pojstudios.com/contact/
It can Launch Clips, Launch Scenes, set levels and panning and even make light shows! No customizations required!
• Clips - control clips in Ableton Live's Session View
• Misc - control a variety of Live's track settings
• d.rack and x-y - customisable controls
• MIDI over Wireless Network (WiFi)
• USB MIDI adapter and iPad camera kit
• Most iPad MIDI interfaces/adapters
• AirPlay for Video Streaming
Latest Release Notes - v1.2
Customisable Background Colours
Customisable Button Colours
Turn button text on and off
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...