Phawuo is a monophonic virtual-analog synth with "dirty" oscillators. Good for bass sound and effects.
- Two special oscillators with sawtooth / square waveform and pulse width modulation. They produce antialiased waveforms with inharmonicity in higher pitches.
- distortion and feedback ring modulation for each oscillator
- 24 dB/octave state-variable filter (LP-BP-HP)
- two ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter
- LFO to modulate the frequency and pulse width of oscillators' waveforms
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
- CoreMIDI support - virtual midi input
Latest Release Notes - v1.5
*NEW* preset morphing! you can mix up to four presets and make a smooth transitions between them
* two 2D pads for preset morphing and parameter control
* bugfixes and optimizations
Screenshots & Videos
Phawuo is a monophonic virtual-analog synth with “dirty” oscillators. Good for bass sound and effects.
You Might Also Like...