Create compelling, original music on your iPad with PatternMusic. PatternMusic was designed to inspire creativity, learning and experimentation in music enthusiasts and experts alike.
PatternMusic is three music tools in one:
- Create songs intuitively using layered instrument patterns.
- Play an interactive polyphonic musical instrument with over 50 different voices.
- Jam along with your iPodÂ® Music Library without leaving the app.
What’s inside PatternMusic:
- Intuitively mix and arrange your songs by moving instrument icons.
- Effortlessly add, duplicate and delete instruments.
Multi-Touchâ„¢ Pattern Editor
- Easily create unique looping note patterns.
- Editor zoom – because not everyone has the same size fingers.
- Up to 64 notes per pattern via the scrolling timeline.
- Scroll through a 4 octave range for each instrument.
- Solo mode – focus on a single part of your composition.
- Dynamics for individual notes.
- 50 instrument voices to choose from.
- Change voices at any time.
- A full drum kit and percussion set.
Built-in Help and Tutorials
- A complete Help system is accessible throughout the app.
- Access built-in and on-line Video Tutorials without leaving the app.
Instrument and Song Settings
- Tempo (including “tap tempo” for interactive tempo matching).
- Time Signature
- Scales – work within a mode and avoid “wrong” notes. (more than 40 scales available)
- Note length configurable from 1/16 note triplets to dotted whole notes.
- Looping control – infinite or counted.
- Configurable instrument start point.
- Swing – create shuffle effects.
- Transpose – up or down up to two octaves (an 8 octave total range).
- Auto-save – PatternMusic automatically saves your songs when you quit or when you are interrupted by a phone call, and it automatically restores your last session when you return.
- Manage your songs including song duplicate, rename and delete.
Play along with your iPod Music
- iPod Music Library access and control without leaving the app.
You Might Also Like...