Rozeta Sequencer Suite
by Bram Bos
Rozeta Sequencer Suite
Rozeta is a suite of MIDI sequencers and controllers that lets you explore a new, freeform approach to sequencing and controlling mobile music apps.
The app contains 9 MIDI Audio Units (a totally new feature in iOS11) in a single package, which can be loaded in compatible MIDI AU hosts (Kymatica AUM, Beatmaker 3, Sequencism).
1) Rozeta Bassline: a monosequencer based on the popular Troublemaker sequencer. Obviously comes with all the randomization and mutation features. Up to 8 patterns per sequence, with Follow Actions. Transpose using MIDI.
2) Rozeta Rhythm: a euclidean drum sequencer with mutations per instrument and polyrhythms. Comes with configurable key mappings for many popular drum apps.
3) Rozeta X0X: classic TR-styles step sequencer for drum machines. Supports triplets, polyrhythms and mutations per channel. Optionally emulates the exact timing jitter pattern of the legendary TR-808
4) Rozeta LFO: a triple MIDI LFO generator lets you modulate CC parameters of your MIDI instruments. Apply amplitude modulation to each wave for more organic behavior. Optionally syncs to tempo.
5) Rozeta XY: a double XY Controller Pad for generating 4 simultaneous configurable CC controller streams per instance. Also features MOD wheel and PitchBend sliders.
6) Rozeta Arpeggio: adds a MIDI arpeggiator to any of your synths. Offers latch mode, shuffle and automatic tempo synchronization. Turn any incoming MIDI stream into an arpeggio on the fly.
7) Rozeta Particles: MIDI particle generator - generates a cloud of MIDI notes that create pseudo-random patterns when bounding off the walls.
8) Rozeta Cells: Polyphonic Step Recorder - record and play back polyphonic phrases and patterns.
9) Rozeta Collider (NEW): MIDI Hadron Collider - explore semi-repeating generative patterns and melodies.
- these plugins do not run as a standalone app and require a compatible host to work
- MIDI is not sound. To make sound you'll have to feed the MIDI into a synthesizer or instrument app. Bring your own synths!
Odessa Bassline: a monosequencer based on the popular Troublemaker sequencer.
- Transpose using MIDI keys
- Lots of randomization and mutation features
- 8 Patterns per sequence, with “Follow Actions”
- Each Pattern can have up to 64 steps
Odessa X0X: classic step sequencer
- exactly emulates the analog timing jitter of the original 808
- support for triplets and polyrhythms
- mutation settings per instrument
- includes configurable key maps for most popular drum apps
Odessa LFO: 3x MIDI LFO generator
- configurable MIDI CC output
- optionally syncs to tempo
- AU plugin, so it lets you run as many LFOs instances as you want
Odessa Rhythm: the popular Ruismaker Euclidean sequencer
- Euclidean polyrhythms offer a ‘different’ way to program beats
- disable LOOP SYNC for free runing polyrhythm mode
- lots of mutation and randomization features
Odessa XY: configurable XY MIDI Control Pads
- each instance gives you 2 x XY pads, a MOD wheel and a Pitchbend
- assign any 4 MIDI CC controllers you want
- flexible live control over any synth app
Odessa Arpeggio: adds an arpeggiator to any synth you own
- automatic LATCH mode
- syncs to tempo
- configurable accent behavior