Yamaha Set List Organizer (iPad)
Set List Organizer can be used to edit and display the set list for a live performance. It’s a must-have application for any musician. Set List Organizer is a CoreMIDI application that can send MIDI program change messages for each song in a live performance from your iPad to a synthesizer or other devices. You can use Set List Organizer to write detailed notes for each song.
Set List Mode
- From this display, you can send program changes while looking at a list of songs.
- You can set the MIDI channel, select the bank, set the program number, and set the volume for each song.
- You can use the Learn feature to send these settings from a MIDI device and configure all the settings at once.
- You can also easily change the selected song order with a single finger. This makes it easy to respond instantly to sudden changes in the set list.
Memo List Mode
- This mode is focused on displaying the notes for each song in the list.
- For example, you can easily write that the introduction to the first song will be played on the MOTIF XF, what the MC will say, the lyrics, chords, etc.
- You can also personalize your set lists by customizing the wallpaper and font for each song and song list.
Note:Â If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone / iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
You Might Also Like...