Electronic Piano Synthesizer (EPS) (iPad)
Enhanced for The New iPads Retina Display
"App Of The Week" at iDesignSound.com
Rated as a "Killer App" by Apps4iDevices.com
The ELECTRONIC PIANO SYNTHESIZER (EPS) is the worlds first piano synthesizer for the iPad. Based on a 32-bit realtime sound engine the sounds are computed on the fly and no samples are used.
The EPS gives you possibilities you don´t have with any other Piano, EPiano or Synthesizer on the iPad. You can adjust the sound while you play on the keyboard and hear the changes immediately. That is what you need to tweak your own sounds. The EPS is not only for EPiano sounds, you can also make sounds like bass, brass, bells, chimes, toms, vibraphone, synth pads...
- 32bit float point polyphonic realtime sound engine
- Core MIDI support
- Audiobus support
- MIDI Learn for all knobs
- background audio support
- other audio apps can play audio in background
- 32 library patches to load and save
- 21 factory preset sounds
- multiple FX (vibrato, tremolo, delay, tube overdrive)
- Recorder (up to 6 minutes in 16bit 44.1 kHz)
- iTunes file sharing
- copy audio to Pasteboard
- more than 7 octaves
- keyboard scrollable
- two different keyboard sizes
- second keyboard available via options
- simulated touch velocity
- single screen edit
- last session save on closing app
Latest Release Notes - v1.3.2
- minor bugfix
Screenshots & Videos
The Electronic Piano Synthesizer (EPS) is the world first piano synthesizer for the iPad. Based on a 32bit realtime sound engine, the sounds were computed on the fly, no samples were used.
You Might Also Like...