NESynth is a synthesizer for the iPhone and iPod Touch that simulates 8 bit sound of retro video games in the 80′s.
- Old game style opening screen, and easy to start.
- NESynth has two game controller modes for geeks: NES Mode & FC Mode (Japanese Style)
- Real 8bit Sounds
- 3 pulse wave forms (duty cycle 1:1 1:3 1:7), virtual triangle wave form, and low-bit noise
- Sampling Effects: Laser, Jump, Fire…. 13 pre sampling game effects
- Vibrato: Slide your finger on a key and get more fun!
- Sweep: Pitch bending controlled by iPhone’s acceleration sensor in real time.
- Arpeggator: If you play any piano chord, the keyboard is sequentially pushed at high speed…like a Game Music.
- P2P Session: Play it on P2P with your Friend!!
- 8bit Opening Movie: Music composed by denkitribe.
- NEW: CoreMIDI support (play NESynth with a MIDI Controller keyboard)
Supported MIDI interface: YAMAHA i-MX1
Supported USB MIDI keyboard (iPad only): KORG nanoKEY
Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit is required to connect a USB MIDI keyboard.
Connection with a MIDI network is possible via WiFi from MAC.
You are a master of game sounds!
You Might Also Like...