THE GROOVE SKETCHPAD
iMASCHINE is an intuitive beat sketchpad perfect for developing song ideas anytime, anywhere.
Play and record drums on the 16 pads, jam a melody on the keyboard, sing on top of your loops via the built-in audio recorder, or create your own unique sample banks from any source - with iMASCHINE the focus is always on the music. And when you’re done, you can finalize your track in the full version of MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO, or directly upload your mixdown to SoundCloud and share with your friends.
iMASCHINE is a professional instrument designed for beat producers of all levels - you don’t need to have experience with our Groove Production Studio MASCHINE to create spontaneous beats. With its intuitive threshold-based pad sampling, note repeat, auto-loop length feature, on-board mixer with six handy effects and the unique audio recording function, iMASCHINE makes it easy to instantly create grooves whenever the mood hits.
Use the included drum kits and melodic sounds, all in professional WAV-format, or expand your library with the iMASCHINE EXPANSIONS - available directly from your device via the in-app store.
KEY FEATURES OF iMASCHINE
* 16 pads for playing drums and one-shot samples
* Library includes 100 MB of content: 10 projects, 25 kits and over 400 samples
* Record your own one-shot samples through the iOS device's integrated microphone
* Keyboard mode for playing chords, bass and melodies
* Note repeat function ranging from 4th to 32th,for keyboard and drum pad mode
* Audio recorder mode lets you record an audio (e.g. vocal) track
* Assign any of the 4 groups to any mode, e.g. for use as a 4-track recorder
* Mixer page includes two send effects per group: Delay, Flanger, Chorus, and various filters
* The live-mode sequencer automatically detects the recorded loop length
* Import your own 44.1 kHz 16-bit WAV samples via iTunes®
* Additional drum kits and instrument sounds available through in-app store
* Export your mixdown as an audio file - or directly upload it to SoundCloud
* Project export (including samples) to MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO
* Important note for Verizon customers with iPhone® 4 - iMASCHINE is only supported with iOS 5 installed.
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE, the cutting-edge groove production studio from Native Instruments, which is available in two versions:
Consisting of the professional MASCHINE software and a tightly integrated hardware controller, this Groove Production Studio lets you create rhythms, chords and melodies in moments. This groundbreaking instrument combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing,
performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
ABOUT MASCHINE MIKRO
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance. This latest addition to the family has the same powerful software and 6 GB+ sample library as its big brother, as well as the same responsive pads on a more compact and portable controller. MASCHINE MIKRO makes a perfect addition for any production setup - get hands-on with your rhythms and grooves both in the studio and on the stage.
"The subway just got way more fun."
Gizmodo, US, 10/2011
"A brillliantly designed little app, far more flexible than beatboxes and more than the sketchpad it is billed as. Export to Maschine rounds off the package."
Music Tech, UK, 01/2012
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.4
- Fixed Export to Maschine, now working for all users again