17 May 2011:
Blip Interactives NanoStudio has been updated to v1.2 to include an in-app purchase to 16 instrument tracks (priced at $4.99), configurable instruments (TRG or Eden) on each track, a configurable mixer and new effects (including compressor and 3 band parametric EQ). It now also now has Retina display support for iPod/iPhone 4.
What’s New in Version 1.2:
- In-app purchase to upgrade from 6 to 16 instrument tracks
- Configurable instruments on each track (TRG or Eden), mixer has its own track
- Configurable mixer with volume/pan automation and up to 4 insert effects per bus (input, send or output)
- New effects include compressor, 3 band parametric EQ and Lo-Fi (bitcrush/decimate) setting added to waveshaper
- Offline processing of samples through an effects chain using the sample editor (with undo)
- Up to 4 sequencer tracks per instrument (up to 64 sequencer tracks in total)
- Retina display support for iPod/iPhone 4
- Supports launching and purchasing other audio copy/paste apps via the Sonoma compatible apps list
- TRG pad copy/paste function for duplicating pad settings and samples
- Sequencer track mute/solo, quantize down to 1/64, quantize event length and end as well as start, view grid without snapping
- Better mixer VU meters and accurate clip detection algorithm for final output stage
- Better ‘picker’ for choosing controller events in the pattern editor, note events can now be seen when editing controllers
- Eden loads samples ahead of time, so preset changes are ready when they’re needed
- Added triplet settings to Eden LFO (this will affect some existing projects and presets)
- Increased instrument polyphony
- New Akai SynthStation25 button operation
- Tempo/time sig available from main menu
- New ‘click only during record’ setting
- Loads of small improvements and bugfixes
To find out more about NanoStudio click here.
You Might Also Like...