Moog Release Three New Expansion Packs For Animoog – Monster Moog, Vintage Vibe & Vintage FX
Moog have released three new expansion packs for Animoog – Monster Moog, Vintage Vibe, and Vintage FX. Each expansion pack contains powerful presets that inspire creativity as well as new timbres for creating unique sounds.
The Monster Moog, Vintage Vibe, and Vintage FX Expansion Packs are available now as an In-App purchase in the Animoog Store and are priced at $4.99, $3.99 and $2.99 US respectively.
Full details and sound examples below…
Monster Moog Expansion Pack
167 Timbres and 48 presets. This massive expansion pack was crafted using harmonic content extracted from new and classic Moog instruments including a System 15 Modular, Minitaur, 904a Filter, Freq Box, Bode Frequency Shifter, Sub Phatty, and more.
Vintage Vibe Expansion Pack
114 Timbres and 46 presets. This expansion pack was created using vintage synthesizer VCOs and Filters to shape unique timbral content, resulting in Timbres and Presets with the sound and vibe of the beloved synths of the 1980â€™s.
Vintage FX Expansion Pack
41 presets and 53 timbres.This expansion pack’s Timbral content has been extracted from a wealth of vintage modular, rack, and stomp box effects including multiple analog delays, phasers, frequency shifters, resonant filters, & vocal phase filters.
Animoog, powered by the new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), is Moog Music's first professional polyphonic synthesizer designed exclusively for the iPad. ASE allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.
Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression!
Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
Animoog is the newest innovation in creative tools from Moog Music, the legendary electronic musical instrument company founded by Bob Moog in Asheville, NC.
** NOTE: IF NO SOUND from iPad speaker but headphone is working, this is an iPad settings issue. Go to the Settings app, General tab, set "Use Side Switch to: Mute" then turn switch on side of iPad on (Mute) and off again (Unmute). Then set "Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation" to prevent problem in future. **
• Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) - An exciting new Moog technology that allows the user to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
• Timbre page – Assemble unique sounds in the X/Y space from timbres of a wide variety of vintage and modern Moog synthesizers and pedals. Note: this is NOT simple sample playback.
• Polyphonic Modulation - Simply slide your fingers to control multiple modulation parameters in Animoog right from the keys.
• Polyphonic Pitch Shifting - Easily manipulate the exact pitch of each note in a chord by rotating or sliding your fingers.
• Delay Module - A classic analog style ping pong delay.
• Thick Module - From bit crushing to unison voice detuning and drive, this module adds depth, edge and character to Animoog’s already massive sound palette.
• Moog Filter - The classic four-pole Moog ladder filter with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass modes.
• Record Module - Record your performance and overdub new layers, or play along live. Transfer recordings between Animoog and any other apps which support the general pasteboard.
• Path Module - Direct ASE through Animoog’s X/Y space to create new expressive and shifting sounds that will blow your mind!
• Orbit Module - Control the rate of orbit in the X/Y space around the path you created for subtle to insane voice manipulation.
• Flexible Modulation Matrix - Amp, Filter and Mod Envelopes, LFO with infinitely variable wave shapes and sync, and four super flexible and assignable modulation slots.
• MIDI in - Use your Little Phatty or any other MIDI controller to control Animoog.
Latest Release Notes - v2.1.1
Improved performance on first-generation iPad.
Bug Fix: 4 Track Recorder now remains unlocked while iPad is offline (as originally intended).
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...