Moog Music have announced a holiday song contest for users of Animoog – their Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE) powered polyphonic synthesizer for the iPad.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Create and record a festive holiday song using Animoog.
2) Upload it to Soundcloud, or as a video on Youtube or Vimeo.
3) Post the link to the Moog Music Facebook Wall by 11:59 PM Dec. 19, 2011 (EST) with the caption “2011 Animoog Holiday Song Entry”
4) Vote on entries by “liking” them on the Moog Music Facebook Wall.
5) The entry with the most Facebook “likes” by Dec. 20, 2011 will be featured in their holiday video, and the Entrant will WIN SOMETHING AWESOME. (like, the instrument we debut at NAMM 2012 awesome)
Visit their website for the official rules.
Animoog is the newest innovation in creative tools from Moog Music, the legendary electronic musical instrument company founded by Bob Moog in Asheville, NC. Powered by Moogâ€™s new Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), it is a professional polyphonic synthesizer designed exclusively for the iPad. ASE allows you to move dynamically through an X/Y space of unique timbres to create a constantly evolving and expressive soundscape.
It’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutiqueâ€™s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
For more information about Animoog click here.