Mixtikl is a generative music lab and a modular synth with a 12-track mixer and live effects. It is a powerful, deep and unique music lab / instrument from the developers of the SSEYO Koan (1990-2007) & Noatikl Generative Music systems.
- Start with a random mix (Menu > New > Random) & keep the “parts” you want; even add more.
- Want to experiment? Have fun in tweaking various part’s sounds, FX & generative rules.
- Record the result or tweet your mix for others to enjoy; try out tweeted mixtikls, too!
- Go further & try using mic recordings or audio loops pasted in from other apps & much more.
- Supports AudioBus
- A unique 12 track cell-sequencer, mixer & “generative music” lab with integral synth
- Includes Tiklpaks with over 380 generative “parts” & 30 audio loop beats + 50 FX presets
- Includes integral Partikl MIDI DLS wavetable / modular synth for Mixtikl sounds / FX:
- Tone Generators (Oscillator, Particle, Dsynth, Wavetable)
- FX units (Chorus, Reverb, Filter, Distortion, ODrive, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Amp)
- FX control units (LFO, Envelope, Amp);
- Create or customise Partikl synth sounds and FX (synth, cell, track, global) networks
- Includes integral Noatikl generative music engine with ability to customise rules
- Use your mix recordings royalty free in films, videos, presentations, cds etc.*
- Export / import fun music mix “mixtikls” – for Tweeting, Email, Forum Posts & Web pages
- Transfer in / out your own loops, recordings & mix files via iTunes App File Sharing
- Transfer in your own zipped content Paks via iTunes App File Sharing
- Make microphone audio recordings for use in mixes (external mic required if no internal mic)
- Auto time stretch & pitch shift Tiklpak content, plus change mix tempo & root settings
- Set individual track volume & pans, global volume & solo / mute tracks
- Play and record (live or mixdown) at up to CD quality (user configurable, device dependent)
- Extendable with in-app purchases – Tiklpaks of additional audio loops (if required)
Copy / Paste audio files via Sonoma AudioCopy / AudioPaste and Apple General Pasteboard.
You Might Also Like...