miniSynth Pro (iPad)
miniSynth PRO is a fully-featured, professional-grade virtual analogue synthesizer. It can work as a polyphonic or a monophonic synthesizer at the flip of a switch.
It incorporates an improved version of the time proven zero latency “push-pull” Yonac keyboard algorithm that powers our existing synthesizers, and features a highly customized version of our original analogue-clone “Vincent” tone shaping filter.
More importantly, it marks the debut of our brand new cutting-edge YASSE (pronounced “Yah-See”) modular sound sequencing and synthesis engine, developed in our labs over the last three years.
As a step up on its predecessors, miniSynth PRO is designed as an FM / Subtractive hybrid synth. Among other innovations, it features our special dynamic waveform selection algorithm, individually parameterized voice processing, and carefully selected waveforms driving its dual interactive oscillators and its five-destination LFO.
miniSynth PRO offers many other features to render music making easier. They include a dedicated arpeggiator module, dual individually adjustable keyboards, user control matrix with configurable assignments, and 82 presets designed by actual musicians. Did we also mention that users are able to record their own performances, as well as save and recall any number of their own presets in our brand-new patch design format?
The original miniSynth has been twice nominated for the prestigious Best App Ever Awards, featured in broadcast and printed Apple advertising campaigns, and used in numerous publicly available musical recordings. To date, it is the most popular sound synthesis application for the iPhone platform.
- Dual Subtractive / FM virtual-analogue polyphonic / monophonic synthesis
- Fully configurable FM, filter or modulation based tone shaping
- 44100, 16-bit CD-quality stereo audio output
- Zero latency sound processing
- Built on the brand-new modular YASSE synthesis/sequencing platform
- Dual syncable oscillators
- 6 optimized, custom waveforms per oscillator
- Dedicated oscillator octave, fine tune and mix
- Osc 2-to-1 adjustable frequency modulation
- Custom VCF (“Vincent”) w/ adjustable quadruple (Initial, Peak, Sustain, Final) stages and dedicated envelope
- VCA (Amplifier) ADSR envelope
- Noise generator w/ adjustable mix
- LFO with 8-octave range and 6 waveforms
- Dedicated LFO fine tune
- Five individually adjustable LFO destinations (Osc1, Osc2, FM, VCF, Amp)
- LFO key syncing and phase reset
- Control matrix w/ configurable axes, including pitch bend, LFO modulation, filter parameters and more
- Adjustable continuous glide
- Faithful “latest-priority” keyboard control algorithm in monophonic mode
- Adjustable dual keyboards w/ individually settable key width, position & size.
- Custom arpeggiator module w/ 4 different note orderings; hold, track or trigger modes; 5-octave stepping w/ up to 5 repeats-per-octave
- Option to control the Arp w/ upper KB only
- BPM-based arp timer w/ settable note value
- Custom analog-tone stereo reverb w/ individually adjustable channels
- Recording module w/ file saving and playback
- Export/import recordings and patches via iTunes or Wi-Fi
- 82 carefully engineered presets, including retro, basses, arpeggios and more
- Users can save unlimited presets
- Audio Copy/Paste
- USB MIDI Support for external controllers (requires OS 4.2+ & USB adapter available in the Camera Connection Kit)
- Virtual MIDI support: you can control miniSynth PRO by connecting to the Virtual MIDI In port
- Audio backgrounding when the “BG Audio” switch is turned on
You Might Also Like...