PPG MiniMapper is the latest development from the inventor of wavetable synthesis, Wolfgang Palm. It is a next generation synthesizer, building on the heritage of the PPG Wave keyboards.
PPG MiniMapper is an easy to use performance synthesizer with a wide range of sounds for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Compatibility And Hardware Requirements:
iPhone 4, 4S or iPod Touch 4 minimum, iPad users can run it as an iPhone App.
PPG MiniMapper comes with 10 pages:
• Sound Map - Manual Mode
• Sound Map - Accelerator Mode
• Sound Map - Magic Mode
• Arptor - Start/Stop/Record, Range, Up/Down/Random
• Audio Recorder / Keyboard Editor
• Modifiers Page - two X/Y controller with selectable routing
• System Setup - Number of Voices, Sample Rate, other constants
• MIDI Setup - In / Out and controller
• Preset Browser -
• Bank Manager - copy presets between banks
• New Sound map concept - create new sounds playful and experimental
• Map Recorder generates new programs on the fly
• Features the same audio engine that powers the highly popular PPG WaveMapper
• Arptor - a flexible Step Sequencer / Arpeggiator combination
• Schematic touch keyboard - zoom and scrollable
• Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
• Powerful sound browser - sorting by category, bank management
• Virtual and Hard-MIDI in/out - sending/receiving keys and polypressure
• Sending/receiving the Icon positions and X/Y performers
• Audiobus support
• 10 min Audio recorder and Audio Copy
• Context specific help for all pages
• Easy data exchange between MiniMapper and WaveMapper
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.1
Screenshots & Videos
Wolfgang Palm’s PPG MiniMapper is an easy to use performance synthesizer for the iPhone.
You Might Also Like...