MIDI Monitor (Universal)
Midi Monitor is a free and easy way to test and monitor MIDI hardware. Now you can plug in a compatible MIDI device to send and receive messages using your iPad & MIDI Monitor.
If you have an iPhone, you can use the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer. Alternatively connect via WiFi using a MIDI Network Session on OS X, or use the free app DSMIDIWiFi for PC or Mac.
- Simple operation – simply plug in your MIDI Device via the Camera Connection Kit, Line 6 Midi Mobilizer, or connect using WiFi and start testing – all messages received display on the log.
- Test your MIDI Devices to see if they are compatible with iPad & USB Camera Connection Kit
- MIDI Out to hardware with your iPad – thanks to the built in controls & keyboard you can send MIDI messages from your iPad to your connected MIDI Device.
- MIDI Out via the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer on iPhone/iPad to any MIDI Hardware or device (or other iPhone/iPad!)
- Use MIDI Monitor as a basic controller
- Controls update to reflect MIDI Messages received
- Handy for device diagnosis
You Might Also Like...