MIDI Editor (Universal)
*** Limited Time Introductory Price ***
MIDI Editor turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a music sketchpad. Quickly and easily compose melodies, chord progressions and even drum patterns. It works with your favourite synths and music apps that support MIDI input. Once you are done, export the MIDI clip to other apps.
• No complicated editing modes.
• Simply tap anywhere on the grid to create a note.
• Tap on the existing note to remove it.
• Press and hold a note for a split second to select it, then drag your finger to adjust the note's length, position or pitch.
• Precisely edit a note's position and length on the timeline by zooming in to its exact location.
• Velocity Mode: Select a note and drag your finger vertically to adjust its velocity.
• Adjust vertical and horizontal zooms independently on the grid.
• Export the MIDI files to other apps such as Dropbox, AudioShare, Cubasis and Mail.
• Change which app the MIDI Editor controls by selecting a MIDI Output.
• Background Audio Mode: MIDI clip continues looping in the background while you tweak synth's parameters.
• Adjustable Tempo and MIDI Clip length.
• Supports landscape and portrait modes on all devices.
Video Demo: http://youtu.be/WIdYjlze9bw
Note that the app itself does not produce any sound. It sends MIDI note messages to Core MIDI compatible apps.
Latest Release Notes - v1.1
• Adds iPhone & iPod touch support
• Supports landscape and portrait modes on all devices
• Adds 64-bit support
• Adds MIDI output channel selection
Screenshots & Videos
MIDI Editor turns your iPad into a music sketchpad. Quickly and easily compose melodies, chord progressions and even drum patterns.
You Might Also Like...