Mackie DL1608 Mixer for iPad
The Mackie DL1608 redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad.
With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus LogicAD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue.
This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but powerful plug-ins such as EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPad devices. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing
- Use up to 10 iPad devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad
- Intuitive Master Fader app
- ‘Grow and Glow’ visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features
- PadLockâ„¢ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5â€³ x 11.5â€³ x 3.9â€³
- 6.9 lbs / 3.2 kg
Pricing & Availability
To be announced.
For more information visit mackie.com.
You Might Also Like...