M200i Remote (iPad)
M-200i Remote is an application for controlling the Roland M-200i V-Mixer live mixing console.
* This application makes it possible to adjust numerous mixing parameters from a variety of listening points on the stage or around the room, away from the M-200i which is typically positioned in a fixed location.
* Combined with the easy operation afforded by the iPad's large screen and Multi-Touch interface, this application makes it easy to view and control all key M-200i features.
* In addition to remote control, physical buttons and knobs on the M-200i can be synchronized with the M-200i Remote parameters.
* The M-200i can be controlled simultaneously from up to three iPads: a) via the dedicated dock cable, b) the Roland WNA-1100-RL dedicated USB wireless adapter, and c) a wireless LAN device. Depending on the size and complexity of the environment, an operator can choose any or all of these connection types.
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.5
*Update to the most recent firmware version of the M-200i (Version 1.02 or later).
- Bug Fix: Only a display inconsistency on GR meter in No Fader Mode.
Screenshots & Videos
Roland’s M-200i Remote is an application for controlling the M-200i V-Mixer live mixing console using your iPad.
You Might Also Like...