LP-5 is a performance-geared loop player for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Built for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to trigger audio loops using an intuitive launch matrix, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
LP-5 is the perfect companion for your live performances, DJ acts, or studio sessions. Thanks to its real-time audio time-stretching feature and an exceptional MIDI implementation, you can have LP-5 play along a drum machine or DAW, or have an external sequencer play along LP-5 - always in perfect sync.
Touch and hold a slot to assign an audio loop, rearrange the launch grid by drag-and-drop, or undo with a shake - all in real time while your composition is playing.
FREE TO TRY
Play samples downloaded through the built-in store, or upgrade to the full version and import your own. A free loop pack is available for download, so you can try LP-5 for free!
- Five individual tracks that automatically synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch, real time.
- Twelve scenes per project
- Send and receive MIDI Clock via virtual ports, a hardware interface, or over WLAN
- Remote start/stop via KORG’s Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST)
- In-app store offering premium quality sample packs by Prime Loops, the world's number one sound library brand for music producers.
- Full version (paid upgrade): Import audio loops via iOS’s document interaction technology (“Open In…”), INTUA Pasteboard, or iTunes Files Sharing. Supported file formats include WAV, MP3, and many more.
- Coming in next updates: Sampling, Inter-App Audio, Support for hardware controllers
Latest Release Notes - v1.0.1
Fixed an issue with "Open In LP-5".
Screenshots & Videos
LP-5 is a performance-geared loop player built for live arranging and remixing that allows you to trigger audio loops using an intuitive launch matrix.
You Might Also Like...