Looptastic HD (iPad)
Create your own non-stop remixes and electronic compositions in an incredibly intuitive way. Simply drag and drop some loops, mix it up with a DJ-style mixer and add effects with Touch Pad control.
Record your moves and export the performance as CD-ready audio files or to your SoundCloud account. Contains over 900 loops across major dance styles (Trance, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Ambient, Breakbeat, Drum â€™nâ€™ Bass, Minimal, Progressive House, and Reggaeton, etc).
- Includes more than 900 high-quality loops arranged in Loop Sets that contain drums, bass, keys and effects for your remixing pleasure. Genres include Trance, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Ambient, Breakbeat, Drum â€™nâ€™ Bass, Minimal, Progressive House, and Reggaeton. (NOTE: Requires Internet connection for free downloading from the Loop Store)
- Record your own loops using the built in microphone or headset.
- Sync tempo/BPM wirelessly with other iOS apps on multiple iOS devices and/or a Mac running MIDI music apps like Live with Core MIDI support.
- Includes 13 realtime effects with X-Y touch pad control including Low, High and Band Pass Filtering, Notch Filter, Gate, Stutter Loop, Stutter Stepped, Stutter Gate, Bitcrusher, Flanger, Glitchy Repeater, Delay and NEW Reverb!
- Automatically time-stretches all loops to fit the master tempo.
- Triple-zone mixer: Crossfade between zones for cues and breakdowns, apply effects to any zone.
- Unique Scratch Strip lets you retrigger a loop from anywhere in the waveform.
- Import/export your own loops in AIFF, WAV, or OGG format using an easy Web interface (Requires a Wi-Fi connection to a PC or Mac) or iTunes Shared Documents.
- Capture and export your performances to Mac or PC as 16-bit stereo AIFF files.
- Import audio loops from compatible applications via Sonoma Wireworks AudioCopy and Paste.
- Share your mix/remix/performance with the world via SoundCloud!
- Tap Tempo and Nudge to change the Tempo on-the-fly.
You Might Also Like...