LiveRig MIDI Controller (iPad)
When it comes to MIDI only two things matter. Designed for both studio and stage applications, LiveRig for iPad understands how crucial reliability and low-latency are to your live performance. With LiveRig, the freedom of reliable wireless MIDI is now a reality.
Out of the box:
- Perform without any 3rd party software or hardware.
- Transform that USB MIDI Device into a Wireless MIDI Device.
- Become efficient in the studio setting levels on demand.
- Logic Environment & MainStage Templates accessible via iTunes File Sharing.
- Incredibly simple yet extremely powerful control over MIDI messages.
Designed for beginners. Built for professionals:
- Innovative fader control system providing 134mm faders at your fingertips.
- Configure and integrate into a live or studio setup using the Connection Rack.
- Transparency of channels and control codes simplifying all MIDI messages.
- Intuitive configuration and a streamlined interface.
- Uncomplicated reference material when it’s needed by simply tapping LiveRig.
Observes the MIDI Specification using conventional messages:
- Built for CoreMIDI and Multi-Core devices.
- Knobs, Encoders, Faders & Buttons use MIDI Control Change messages.
- MIDI Machine Code available for transport controls.
- Incoming MIDI Time Code displayed on the main LCD in realtime.
You Might Also Like...