LiveRemote Pocket Edition (iPhone)
LiveRemote is a dedicated iOS control surface for Ableton Live 8 presenting a totally integrated remote solution for Ableton users. Kiss goodbye to your mouse and keyboard, and let your fingertips do the work with LiveRemote.
LiveRemote connects to Ableton via CoreMidi networking technology with incredibly low latency of between 1-3ms. LiveRemote is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Control your session from the comfort of your couch, or whilst walking around the room. LiveRemote gives you direct and precise control over the following Live features:
- Control up to 8 faders at a time + the Master with solo, mute, record also available.
- High Resolution Precise meter readings of the audible decibels for each channel.
- Launch clips direct from your device, using the 8*5 matrix.
- Launch scenes, or stop them at any time.
- Move around your session easily with the control arrows, the clip launcher will activate any clips that are within the red box highlighted in Live.
- For each channel you have precise and fast control on the pan and upto 3 send channels.
- Simply and easily control the plugins for each selected channel, LiveRemote automaps the available controls of the selected device.
- All the necessary transport controls such as Play, Record, Stop ect are implemented for quick, on the fly recording.
Note: You need to install the LiveRemote mapping file available from their website.
You Might Also Like...