LiveFX – DJ Effects Kit (iPad)
*** Full Audiobus Integration ***
LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects. Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
• Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
• Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
• Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
• Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect
• Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
• With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
• Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
• Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
• Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
• New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
• Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
• Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
Attention: In this free version you are limited to three built-in tracks. Audiobus and live input will work but with a limited time slot. Through in app purchase you will be able to remove all limitations.
Elephantcandy takes dance music a step further using the iPad and smart, ultra interactive, software. This will create a whole new range of possible sounds and ways for the DJ/music scene to explore their creativity. An iPad with LiveFX becomes an instrument with no limits.
Latest Release Notes - v1.2.1
- Audiobus and in-app purchase fixes
Screenshots & Videos
LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed. Use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus…
You Might Also Like...