Laurent Colson Releases ChordPolyPad – A MIDI Chords Player for the iPad & iPhone!
Laurent Colson, the developer of the excellent StepPolyArp, has released ChordPolyPad – a MIDI controller with 16 chord pads for the iPad & iPhone for playing MIDI instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live, and all other MIDI sequencers.
ChordPolyPad is also Virtual MIDI compatible so you can play chords on other compatible apps installed on the same iPad. Although ChordPolyPad is specially designed to operate in MIDI, it also has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
ChordPolyPad is available in the App Store now and is priced at $8.99 US. Check out the full feature list and screenshots below. Full documentation can be found at laurentcolson.com.
- 16 chords pads
- 8 groups of 16 pads by preset (128 pads)
- Midi port and Midi channel assignable for each pad
- Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
- Velocity assignable for each chord note
- Strumming setup by pad
- Features copy and paste for pads and groups
- Draggable chords directly from library
- Searching for chords available in scales
- Random chords for instant inspiration
- Internal sound bank
- Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
- Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
- Presets manager
- Presets shared with computer using iTunes 9.1 or later
Supported Midi connections:
- Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
- Apple USB camera connection kit
- Any Core Midi compatible interface
- An iPhone or an iPad with iOS v5.0 or later
You Might Also Like...