Keith McMillen announced updated version of K-Mix editor with support of iOS.
K-Mix is an audio interface (USB powered), Programmable Mixer and Control Surface.
K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with transparent µPre preamps for quality recording in the studio or on the stage.
- USB Bus Powered
- Ultra-Low Noise µPre™ Preamps
- High-End AKM Converters
- 32-bit Floating Point Signal Path
- 8-in/10-out Audio
K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- Per Channel DSP
- Flexible Routing
- Standalone Quad 5.1, 7.1 and Octo Surround Mixer
- Onboard Preset Storage
- No Computer Required
K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW.
- Ultra-Sensitive Precision Rotaries and Faders
- User Assignable MIDI Controls
- Light Weight and Portable
- Rugged Construction, No Moving Parts