JÃ¼nglinge Synth (iPhone)
JÃ¼nglinge is an evolutionary sound texture creator/generator. Have you ever dominated 15 stereo oscillators using your thumb? Now you can with JÃ¼nglinge!
JÃ¼nglinge is an oscillator bank. All the oscillators are in phase (but not in the binaural field). Circles represent oscillators. The X position is the stereo position. Diameter and transparency are Amplitude. Y position and colors (from green/blue to yellow/white) represent frequency.
When there is no touch the circles are more transparent and their frequency falls about 2 octave down.
the frequency doesn’t fall if the button “Keep Freq” is on and there is no UP/DOWN tilting.
- Pinch to change the volume.
- Triple tap to show/hide the oscilloscope.
- Touch and move on Y axis to move base frequency for all the oscillators
- Move on X axis to increase the movements of the oscillators around the base frequency
Imagine the iPhone laying on your desk (horizontal state)
- “Y Tilt Pan” if ON, the stereo position of the oscillators is influenced by LEFT/RIGHT tilting
- “X Tilt Freq” if ON, the frequency is moved using UP/DOWN tilting
- “Keep Freq” if OFF and there is no touch and the JÃ¼nglinge is in Drone mode, the frequency falls about 2 octave
- “Triangular-Sinusoid-Sawtooth-Square” is the waveform selector. (waveshape is changed for all the oscillator bank)
- “Drone” if ON the iPhone will continue to generate sounds without touches (future versions will implement a real ADSR)
- “Glide” if ON, the frequency changes will use linear portamento
- “Move Amp” if ON, the amplitude for every single oscillator is animated
- “Move Pan” if ON, the stereo position for every single oscillator is animated.
You Might Also Like...