*** Designed for iPad 2 and iPhone 4GS (or later), it will work also on iPod Touch 4G and old devices (iPad 1 and iPhone 3) but with potentially slower performance due to the heavy requirements of the audio processing. You need to setting the audio buffer size 1024 and Sampling Rate 22050 (In the app Settings).
iPulsaret for iPad brings all the powerful Density/Pulsaret (Mac/Win standalone) Granular Synthesis tools to the world’s most popular tablet.
iPulsaret is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iPulsaret is a new real-time software capable of all time-domain varieties of granular synthesis. A genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, dynamic envelope shape and many more. iPulsaret for iPad will give you all the basic and advanced tools you need to manipulate sound in subtle and surprising ways. All these features are packed in an optimized, user-friendly, visually sharp interface that is easy to access when fast-improvising live, composing in a studio, or sound designing at home and on the go! You will have the power, freedom, and flexibility to create like never before – on your iPad! iPulsaret allows you to load from some built-in sound samples, record audio directly with your iPad mic and/or add your own WAV, AIFF files via iTunes.
With iPulsaret it is possible to capture the stereo output (of granulation) into the documents folder while play the keyboard or moving granulation parameters in real-time.
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with iPulsaret for iPad.
- 16 Polyphony Voices
- ADSR Note Envelope
- Aftertouch Y scrubbing
- Snapshots Presets and Snapshots Morphing Pad
- Documents folder sharing via iTunes
- Sonoma Audio Copy and Paste
- Dropbox Supports
- Sound File and Snapshots rename
- Granulation Wave source: Prototypes WavePad, Trainlet and Sampled Sound
- Grain Envelope Deformation
- Grain Glisson sweep
- Grainlet linkage
- FX chain: Echo, Ring Modulation, Lowpass Moog Diode Ladder and High Shelf filters, Reverb FDN and Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Record audio directly with iPad mic
- Auto load audio after recorded ( on/off ) in Grab Audio
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Sliders and Knobs double tap switch to Default/Last values
- Sliders and Knobs Fine step increment/decrement
- Fine exponential Slider
- Settings: AfterTouch Y step
- Settings: Load last UI state
- Settings: Polyphony Grains Overlapping Controls
- Settings: Sampling Rate and Buffer Size
- Quick Help embedded
Latest Release Notes - v1.2
- Audiobus support (Sender Effect and Receiver)
- MIDI Input (virtual/network)
- MIDI Control Change learn
-MIDI keyboard and Pitch Bend shows incoming events
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual gravity for Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual widget rescale range for Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Retina display support
- Audio Copy and Paste fixed bug on iPhone 5, now appear in the compatible list
- Snapshots Pad Setting Resolution
- new Sampling rate 32 and 48 kHz
- Import audio from iPod Library ( wav formats)
- Add Live microphone input granulation
- Some general improvements
Screenshots & Videos
A genuine granular playground capable of time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers and dynamic envelope shape…
You Might Also Like...