Christmas week has started and there are already bunch of apps on sale:
by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Cubasis 2 equals ease of use and is as powerful as a fully featured iOS-based music production system can be pushing your capabilities out of limits. Whether you’re capturing simple ideas or complex musical masterpieces — It ships with outstanding, touch-optimized tools carrying you into the fun of recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world right away. Get fascinated by the brand new features that Cubasis 2 comes with such as real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting, a studio-grade channel strip, pro-sounding effects, massive instrument refills, a refreshed MIDI Editor and many more powerful features. Put hands on three internal instruments, numerous loops and instrument sounds to creatively lift your music to perfection using the included mixer and effects. Once recorded, share your music with the world via a simple tap or transfer it directly to Cubase.
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• iOS 32- and 64-bit support
• Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic, HALiotron and Allen Morgan drum kits
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effect processors
• Super-versatile RoomWorks SE* reverb effect providing uniquely professional sound and an intuitive graphical display for instant visual feedback at slightest parameter changes
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat control
• Sample Editor and Key Editor with MIDI CC support
• Refreshed MIDI Editor with ultra-intuitive, lightning fast and accurate handling to edit MIDI tracks and compose music easier than ever before
• MIDI Auto Quantize
• Track Duplicate
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Full Audio Unit, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 3 support to use compatible apps as insert/send effects and virtual instruments or simply record their audio output
• Import audio from your iTunes music library or iCloud Drive or iTunes file sharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
"Probably the best iPad-based DAW in terms of usability and flexibility, and it links up with Cubase on your desktop, too."
"So all in all Cubasis is a hands down victory. Everything supplied here works and works perfectly. If you are a Cubase user and own an iPad, this is simply a no brainer, you have to have it."
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
*User registration required to unlock RoomWorks SE reverb effect.
Audio Unit extension requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or newer model.
iCloud Drive export requires iOS 10 or higher. Audio Unit and Waves plug-in (in-app purchase) automation requires iOS 10 or higher.
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase Pro 9/Pro 9.5, Cubase Artist 9/9.5, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 9 or higher.
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
Introducing Modstep, Modulation Monster and the first full-blown MIDI sequencer for the iPad. Modstep allows you to create music and jam with your iPad and your favorite IAA Apps, Audio Units, Mac and PC software and MIDI hardware as well as the internal drum sampler and synth. Use it as the centerpiece of your setup to create and perform music on the go, in the studio and on stage.
"If you´re looking for a versatile, adaptable MIDI sequencer for iOS, Modstep comes highly recommended"
Sound On Sound
“Modstep could change how an iPad fits into your music making”
“If you’ve ever dreamed of a touchscreen brain for your studio, this is it.” FACTMag
"Modstep is a great step forward for step sequencing.”
-Session-style MIDI sequencer with unlimited tracks & scenes.
-Play individual clips or whole scenes, or use the included arrangement features to manage more sophisticated song-structures.
-Clips are pattern based which allows quick edits on the fly. Set a variable speed per pattern.
-Edit clips with either the Step Sequencer or the Piano Roll
-Step Sequencer with active steps and step-shifting.
-Piano Roll with variable quantization including triplets, access to modulations, velocities and scales.
-Everything can be edited, arranged, modulated or changed in real-time.
-Note Repeat from 1-48th to 1/4th.
-Unlimited MIDI & Audio tracks - only restricted by the power of your iPad.
-Tempo range from 20 to 999bpm.
-Sync via Ableton Link.
-Stable and low-latency MIDI Clock In & Out with latency adjustment.
-integrated global keyboard with scales & drum-pads allow quick recording of individual tracks with a single surface.
-Use an external controller or keyboard to control, record or play any given track.
-Midi mappable via external MIDI controllers
-Internal additive synth with up to 64 harmonics per voice, 3-band eq, delay, reverb, lfo and detune.
-Internal sampler with pitch, volume, reverse, fx per slot, 3 band-eq, delay and reverb.
-Integrate any IAA compatible app or Audio Unit as an instrument or effect.
-unlimited number of effects per track.
-convenient plugin management via drag and drop.
-Integrated mixer with Arm, Mute, Solo per track
-Any loaded instrument or external MIDI hardware is completely modulatable via CCs.
-Up to 128 CC modulations per track.
-Audio and MIDI streaming directly via charger cable to Mac and PC using studiomux technology
-Export sample perfect loops of audio per track. Choose which channels to record. The internal quantization will make sure they are sample-perfect and ready for any DAW.
-Import / Export of MIDI files.
-Import / Export of Audio & MIDI files via AudioShare.
-A sophisticated template system allows quick setup of tracks to control external MIDI hardware, apps or plugins.
-Includes many preconfigured templates for popular external hardware.
-Template editor to create your own templates for IAA Apps, desktop Apps and external MIDI devices
-Supports all MIDI interfaces for the iPad
-Works on all iPads (iPad 1 restricted to MIDI only)
iOS 8 or later
for audio and MIDI streaming to a Mac or PC, the studiomux server software is required: get the latest for free at studiomux.net
You can find the manual here: http://www.modstep.net/manual
by KORG INC.
Creating sounds with time-varying timbre, on your mobile device.
KORG iWAVESTATION - A wave sequence synthesizer for iOS.
The WAVESTATION synthesizer went on sale in 1990. This instrument featured an advanced vector synthesis system which created new sounds by combining and connecting multiple waveforms; it provided a mix/morphing function that let you use a joystick to change the balance of four oscillators, and a distinctive wave sequence function that allowed you to place waveforms in a desired sequence to create sequence patterns. To this day, it continues to be considered a legendary and still-unique instrument.
Now in 2016, the WAVESTATION has been reborn as "KORG iWAVESTATION," an app for iPad/iPhone. In addition to completely reproducing the programs, it also features a renewed design that lets everyone experience the stupendous sound-shaping potential of the WAVESTATION. It features touch-based operation that's distinctive of iOS, in conjunction with a new graphic interface that allows you to visualize and edit the time-varying timbral changes that are distinctive of the WAVESTATION.
[ Features ]
- A faithful reproduction of the original WAVESTATION sound: In addition to providing the sounds from all PCM memories of the WAVESTATION, the new iWAVESTATION also reproduces in software every detail of the parameters, based on an analysis of the original hardware circuit diagram.
- A new wave sequence view that can be graphically controlled: The iWAVESTATION, we advance another step with a graphical user interface that takes advantage of the touch operations that are a characteristic of iOS. Even more than ever, we've updated the screen design with an emphasis on creating sequences.
- 1,500 sounds, more than 700 waveforms, 55 effects, and a powerful random sequence engine: This new instrument includes a stupendous number of presets and waveforms, covering all models of the series. iWAVESTATION also provides a new random sequence function which will give you different perspectives to inspire new sounds.
- Produce music together with KORG Gadget integration: iWAVESTATION can be used in conjunction with the "KORG Gadget" music production DAW app that has won numerous awards around the world. If both apps are installed, it can be used as the "Milpitas" gadget inside the KORG Gadget app.
More info at korg.com
by Listen Sound LLC
Powerful sampler, editor and sequencer for iPad and iPhone.
• Record your own samples, or import wav, mp3, and your iTunes library.
• Use as a simple drum machine or get your hands dirty editing with the per-beat cue point and loop controls.
• Per-beat attack, queue point & loop control allowing for unique new sounds and more flexibility composing. No other software (iOS or otherwise) offers this.
• Professional quality pitch-shifting preserves sample length and formants while giving you 2 full octaves from any sample; without chipmunking. Lock a sample to a tempo and change track tempo to time stretch/compress**.
• Pinch-zoom precision sample editor lets you select your audio and drag it right onto a track.
• 8 stereo tracks @ 44.1kHz with per-beat volume, pan and pitch control.
• Copy/Pasteboard support for sharing audio with other apps.
• Mixdown to WAV & upload to SoundCloud**.
• Audio Multitasking: Sample Lab will continue to play audio after you switch apps.
• Multi-touch trigger pads for tapping in patterns or stand alone performance.
• 4 real-time DSP FX: distortion, bit crusher, resonant cutoff, and reverb**.
• Multi-touch sequencer lets you build a composition with ease.
• Virtual MIDI support lets you control other audio apps from Sample Lab**.
• Shuffle control for simple syncopation.
• More than 100 samples included to get you started.
• Punch-in loopbox style recording on each track allowing for recording layers of loops live**.
• MIDI Clock-sync output and Virtual MIDI output with per-track channel control. Send notes and clock signals to other supporting apps while multitasking**.
• MIDI input support: trigger samples and record beats with a MIDI controller to get variable velocity and lower latency.
• Use MIDI to punch-in/out for pedalboard hands-free looping**.
• Plug & play support for Akai LPD8 and Behringer FCB1010.
Sample Lab was made to fit into your live set. You can:
• Trigger samples or tap un-mute for percussive slam fading
• Slice up a beat
• Load a different composition or sample kit
• Control 8 FX parameters at once with X/Y axis controls**
• Record and drop-in layers of beatbox or harmonizing vocals
...all without stopping the music.
For more info, check out the demo videos at http://samplelabapp.com
Send any questions, comments, suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Feature currently supported on iPad only
by KORG INC.
The legendary ARP sound, exquisitely reproduced in software.
ARP ODYSSEi - A mobile analog synthesizer for iOS.
The ARP Odyssey of 1972 has earned an unshakable position as a classic analog synthesizer. In 2015, KORG produced the ARP ODYSSEY, a complete reproduction of the original. The ARP genes that shook the worldwide music scene are being passed on, and its history continues.
The next platform for the ARP ODYSSEY is iOS. We want the unforgettable ARP sound to be easily available on a device that as many as possible of today's players can obtain; this resulted in the "ARP ODYSSEi" app for iPad / iPhone. Based on the revived ARP ODYSSEY, we used KORG's proprietary CMT circuit modeling technology to reproduce the analog feeling and sound of the original as closely as possible. We've also given it numerous enhancements that are possible only with software, such as long-awaited polyphony and built-in effects.
The real analog ARP ODYSSEY, and now the uniquely evolved ARP ODYSSEi, brings the universal fascination and inimitable sound to every device.
* Due to differences in CPU speed of iPads / iPhones, iPad 3rd gen/2/iPad mini/iPhone 4s are not supported, only iPad Air/iPhone 5s or later is recommended.
[ Features ]
- Faithfully models the circuit of the ARP ODYSSEY: The circuitry has been reproduced using KORG's proprietary CMT (Component Modeling Technology), developed over the years starting with the KORG Legacy Collection.
- New functions to create all-new ARP sounds: Added a voice assign mode that allows you to play chords, an arpeggiator that can be programmed in detail like a step sequencer, and effects that can transform the sound in diverse ways.
- Get all three of the sought-after revisions: In addition to the standard design of the Rev3 with its black panel and orange silk-screening, you can optionally obtain the white-paneled Rev1 and the black-paneled gold silk-screened Rev2 designs, together with fifty new preset sounds that take advantage of the distinctive filters of those models.
- Produce music together with KORG Gadget: ARP ODYSSEi can be used in conjunction with the "KORG Gadget" music production DAW app that has won numerous awards around the world. If both apps are installed, it can be used as the "Lexington" gadget inside the KORG Gadget app.
More info at korg.com
by KORG INC.
The ultimate mobile instruments collection on your iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone. KORG Gadget - the all-in-one music production studio.
KORG Gadget has received numerous awards from around the world:
• Apple: "App Store Best of 2014" in Japan
• #1 in the Top Paid Music iPad App category*
• TECH AWARD 2015 "Best Music Production App"
• MusicTech's "Gear of the Year: Best App" Gold Award
• “Musikmesse international press award 2016” Mobile Music App
* USA, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and much more!
KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 30* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that KORG has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It's the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
• A collection of more than 30 Gadgets
Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you're familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Produce music more freely without location limitations. An ideal choice as a second DAW
If you run out of ideas while producing a song, try taking KORG Gadget somewhere that you find inspirational. Gadget liberates you from limitations of location, allowing you to create and capture song ideas anywhere. These ideas can be saved as MIDI or as audio to allow a smooth transition to your desktop system. Wherever you go, take Gadget along as the ideal partner for inspiration.
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that's supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY Studio/nanoKONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
More info at korg.com
by KORG INC.
iMS-20 is an analog synth studio; a complete recreation of the Korg MS-20 synth, an analog sequencer, a drum machine, and even Korg's Kaoss Pad technology. Plus, you can share your songs online via the SoundCloud!
iMS-20 is a complete music production app for iPad. It consists of a complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth with the patching capability, plus a 16-step analog sequencer based on the Korg SQ-10, a six-part drum machine which can create drum parts by simply tapping the buttons, and a seven-channel mixer with 14 types of effects.
In addition, iMS-20 offers dual Kaoss Pads allowing you to generate music by simply stroking the pad and moving your fingers over it. Experiment to come up with wild musical phrase! And with access to the SoundCloud audio platform*, you can publish your songs, or collaborate on ideas with people anywhere in the world from within the app!
• MS-20 monophonic synthesizer : 1 unit
• Analog sequencer : 1 unit
• 6-part drum machine : 1 unit
• Mixer : 1 unit
• Song/Pattern composer : 1 unit
MS-20 monophonic synthesizer:
• Analog modeling synthesizer (MS-20 modeled by “CMT” Component Modeling Technology)
• 2VCO / 2VCF / 1VCA / 2EG / Patch Panel
• Additional functions : Modulation Key/Tempo Sync
• Insert effect (selectable from 14 effect types as below)
• 16-step analog sequencer
• Control notes, volume, pan, parameters, and voltages via knobs
• Configurable steps (1-16) and sequence mode (6 types)
• Trigger out per channel or step position
6-part drum machine:
• 6-part/16-step drum machine
• Create sounds by sampling a single note from a built-in MS-20
• Controllable notes, volume and pan by knobs
• Configurable steps (1-16) and sequence mode (6 types) per a part
• 7-channel mixer
• Double needle meter indicates VU level
• Master effect (selectable from 14 effect types as below)
• Compose a song or select a pattern, built-in mixer
• 16 patterns and 256 bars per a song
• Tempo setting (20-300 BPM) and Swing function
• 14 types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Chorus/Flanger, Equalizer, Compressor, Tube Simulator (Valve Force), Low-Pass Filter, High-Pass Filter, Band-Pass Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator, Grain Shifter
• Keyboard : Variable width (22, 26, or 29 keys)
• Kaoss Pad : 2 units
- Performance pad : Key/Scale (31 types) settings
- Parameter control pad : X-Y axis parameter settings
• Audio export function (Bouncing a song or pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share songs online with the SoundCloud audio platform
• Various template patterns by music genre are included
• Various template sounds by sound category are included
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
by KORG INC.
The inspiringly creative Kaossilator comes to iPhone!
Korg has revolutionized the musical instrument world with their dynamic line of Kaoss products, using an intuitive X-Y pad to provide expressive musical control. The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator app for iPhone!
● Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
● Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
● 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
● Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
● Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
● Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
● Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
● SoundCloud allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
● WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other music apps
● AudioCopy/AudioPaste Support
● Audio Loop Import
● Seamless operation in tandem with the Kaossilator 2
■ Perform Using A Single Finger
iKaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface made famous by Korg’s entire Kaoss Line, including the original hand-held KAOSSILATOR. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger; no musical knowledge is required.
■ Bright, Colorful Visual Effects
iKaossilator is also focused on its graphic design, which shows up beautifully on the iPhone's high-quality display. The visual effects on the iPhone's display move along with your performance and add excitement. These bold, colorful graphics provide an exciting performance experience.
■ 150 Diverse Sounds Covering Many Musical Styles
Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, nu-disco, and electro. Enjoy the synth leads and synth bass sounds you expect from a synthesizer. The drum sounds let you play and manipulate various patterns simply by moving your finger.
■ Loop Sequencer
The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. To create a track, simply assign a loop such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, or drums to each part. Fifty loops created by professional musicians are built-in to help you get started quickly. In addition to its track-making capabilities, this loop sequencer is also a great feature for live performance. The Mix Play feature makes it easy to enjoy live remixing; you can switch seamlessly to another loop or extract a specific part from another loop while the playback continues.
■ Audio Export
You can record your performance in real time, or export a completed loop as an audio file. By sending your creations to a Mac or PC via iTunes, you can share them with your friends or use them in a full-fledged music production. You can also upload them directly to SoundCloud.
■ Share Loops on SoundCloud
n online audio platform that's very popular among musical creators. The loops you create can be uploaded directly to SoundCloud from within the app. If you attach the loop data, it will be shared to other users' loop lists. Users worldwide will be exposed to new loops they've never heard, and can combine them with their own loops to create remixes. It's a new way of enjoying music by and unleashing your iKaossilator’s potential throughout the world.
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
by KORG INC.
The best sounds, available to everyone. Announcing a new high-quality mobile sound module app for iOS!
• Achieved the #1 position*on the App Store* in the Top Paid Music App category
*USA, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Canada and much more!
Ideal for performance and music production, KORG Module is a high-quality sound module app for iOS that contains a professional sound library. With just your iPad/iPhone and a MIDI keyboard such as the new microKEY, you can play studio-quality keyboard and grand piano sounds anywhere. You can also use the sounds of KORG Module for the KORG Gadget music production app. Maintaining its position at the forefront of mobile music apps, KORG now offers you a new style of performance and production with KORG Module for iOS.
● Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines
● Five dedicated sound engines : Acoustic Piano/Electric Piano/Clav/Organ/Multi
● Ultra-low latency sound engine
● With just an iPad/iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere
● Mobile music production in tandem with KORG Gadget
● Convenient set list function with a PDF/image score viewer and music player
● Power-up even more with expansion sound libraries: TRITON Best Selection / Ivory Mobile Grand / PREMIER Vintage Organ
● Easily record your performances, and share song sketches on SoundCloud
● Integrating iOS technology that's indispensable for the mobile environment
*** Stunningly high-quality piano and a full range of keyboard sound engines ***
KORG Module has five dedicated sound engines, providing a number of high-quality sounds that can be played back on your iOS using the "NATIVE ENGINE”. These engines feature technology that was developed for KORG's historic line of workstations and synthesizers including: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Clav, Organ, and Multi. Each display has carefully selected parameters, making it convenient and easy to adjust the sounds. We’ve also carefully ensured ideal playability and designed the system for ultra-low latency. Once you experience the quality of the sounds being produced from the slim body of your iPad, you'll agree that Module is radically different than anything else currently on the market.
*** With just an iPad/iPhone and the new microKEY, you can enjoy great sound anywhere ***
KORG Module and the microKEY are the best possible combination for a mobile performance environment. With the new microKEY which supports a damper, or the microKEY Air which provides a wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPad can transform into a high-quality sound module. In your room, in a practice studio, or performing on stage,, it's easy to set up and immerse yourself in a superb playing experience wherever you are. Of course you can also use any MIDI keyboard that can connect to your iPad via Apple Lightning - USB camera adapter. The velocity curve function conforms the sound to your playing dynamics, so you'll be able to perform comfortably using any MIDI keyboard. Even if you don't have a MIDI keyboard, you can use the apps on-screen keyboard, phrase function, or MIDI player to play the sounds. The MIDI player can load and play standard MIDI files for your listening enjoyment.
*** Mobile music production in tandem with KORG Gadget ***
You can also use the high-quality KORG Module sounds inside KORG Gadget, the mobile music production app. If you have Module and Gadget, the five tools Salzburg, Montreal, Alexandria, Firenze, and Glasgow are added inside, allowing access the same way as Gadget. These five powerful gadgets will add even more variety to your music productions, raising your music to the next level. Whether for performance or for production, both of these apps deliver ultimate sound.
More info at korg.com
by KORG INC.
A complete reproduction - and more - of the legendary M1 that defined an era. Mobile Digital Synthesizer for the iPad.
● Selected by Apple as "App Store Best of 2015"
● Ranked #1 on the App Store on Top Paid Music category in more than 20 countries! (15/5/27)
Since it went on sale in 1988 the legendary M1 music workstation rapidly achieved record-breaking sales, becoming a mainstay of the music scene from the late 1980s and beyond. The common element of electronic instruments that have left their name in history is that they had a unique sound that was difficult if not impossible to replicate. Sounds such as the “M1 Piano” is instantly recognizable and have appeared on countless hit records over many years, and yet these are sounds that could only be produced by the M1. And that’s what you can now have on your iPad!
● A faithful reproduction of the original M1 Sound
The PCM data provides the library of the original M1. For the hardware, we analyzed the circuit diagram of the original design, and completely replicated it in software down to the last detailed parameters. Engineers with an exhaustive knowledge of the M1 made careful adjustments in order to obtain the sound of the original unit, something that cannot be obtained simply by sampling the original sounds.
● A continued evolution of the M1
Not content with simply reproducing the original, iM1 provides further evolutionary developments. Synth parts now have the Filter Resonance that was requested at the time of the original. The effect parts, originally consisting of only two effects, have been powered-up to 18 effects. The user interface has also been refreshed with additions such as a KAOSS pad. iM1 is the ultimate version of the KORG M1.
● A gigantic library encompassing 3,300 sounds and 34 cards*
In addition to all 19 of the ROM cards originally released for the M1, iM1 also covers the sounds of the M1EX which expanded the internal PCM of the M1, as well as the sounds of the T-series which appeared as an evolution of the M1. There’s also “BEST OF M1”, a selection of 100 great M1 programs. The new “Smart Sound Browser” makes it quick to find the desired sound. You can also view the sounds ranked by how often they are selected by iM1 users around the world.
*with all the expansion card installed via in-app purchase
● KAOSS pad lets anybody perform
iM1 features a KAOSS pad from the popular KAOSSILATOR, allowing you to perform intuitively just by touching the screen. By using the dual KAOSS pads to play phrases or adjust the sound, even people who are not accustomed to keyboard instruments or knowledgeable about synthesizers can enjoy performing the iM1. There’s also a conventional keyboard, as well as the “Smart Keyboard”, which lets you specify a scale setting and play phrases with a single finger.
● Use with KORG Gadget for song production
iM1 can be used together with Gadget, the music production DAW app that won the App Store Best App of 2014 award in Japan. If both apps are installed, you can use iM1 as a sound module within Gadget, taking advantage of the program sounds in iM1 for music production. iM1 also supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio, so it can also be used for GarageBand etc.
● Connect a MIDI keyboard and use as a sound module
In addition to enjoying iM1 on its own, you can connect a USB MIDI keyboard* via a Lightning adaptor and play the iM1 as an external sound module. You can easily take along an even more powerful workstation sound module as part of your iPad-based compact mobile system.
*microKEY, nanoKEY etc.
● Interchangeable with the KORG Legacy Collection and the original M1
Sounds that you create in iM1 can be sent from your iPad via iTunes to a Mac/PC. If you have the Legacy Collection M1, you can use those sounds in a DAW.
More info at korg.com
by algoriddim GmbH
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
Master FX - Classic effects
Master FX - Classic effects
Master FX contains set of classic sound effects which you can use for guitar, synth or voice at live performance or for processing tracks in DAW and other mixing apps thru Inter-App Audio or with Audiobus. Through the use of unique high quality audio processing algorithms the sound of this app is closest to the sound of world famous hardware audio effects.
This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
● Up to 6 effects at once.
● High quality 32-bit audio processing.
● Built-in player with playlist feature.
● Convenient playback control panel.
● Various configurations of effect modules.
● Processing of two channels separately.
● Built-in recorder on input or output.
● Global presets for all modules and configurations.
● Individual presets for each effect module.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
● Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
● Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
● Supports iTunes file share.
● Different color schemes for user interface.
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth:
Fourth generation of iPad and higher is required.
You can find more details about Master FX on the website:
MicSwap Pro: Mic Emulator
by Future Moments
MicSwap Pro: Mic Emulator
Turn your microphone into 15 different studio microphones. A portable studio, use your device as a microphone to record or import audio. Swap mics, change studios, edit, color label, sort and share your recordings anywhere. You can also use MicSwap Pro as a Bluetooth mic or use your Bluetooth mic to record. Great for podcasting, voiceover, music and more.
MicSwap Pro gives great sound quality by adding the ability to use the app standalone or with an external microphone or interface. It comes with all mics, studio environments, unlimited recording and can be used as a plugin with other apps like Garageband etc (Audiobus, AU, AA).
Check out our new 'Audio Recording and Mastering Bundle' which includes MicSwap Pro and AudioMaster Pro.
Comes with full tech support.
No sign up required so you get to your creativity.
"If you’re yearning to broaden your sonic palette but don’t happen to have a spare $2K to spend, you’ll like MicSwap Pro a whole lot." - MacLife
"MicSwap Turns Your iPhone Into Rock And Roll" - TechCrunch
"Great! If you’re yearning to broaden your sonic palette but don’t happen to have a spare $2K to spend, you’ll like MicSwap Pro a whole lot." - MacLife.
"One of the best recording apps for iOS" - iPadMusic
Check out our new 'Audio Recording and Mastering Bundle' which includes AudioMaster Pro and MicSwap Pro.
• Use standalone or with an external mic or interface
• All microphones and studio environments included
• Record using different microphones for different sounds
• Swap mics to change the sound of any pre-existing audio
• Adjust the gain on any microphone
• Edit or trim recordings
• Enable / disable live monitoring
• Audiobus, AU and IAA compatible
• AudioCopy enabled
• Change backgrounds by swapping studio environments
• Color label recordings
• Sort recordings by date, title, duration, mic & color
• Record in Wav or M4a
• Read descriptions by tapping 'S' on each mic
• Reorder microphones. Put your favorites first.
• Share your recordings anywhere
15 MICROPHONES MODELED
• Shure SM58
• RCA 77
• Sony Lavalier
• Amperite SR80
• Neumann U47
• Neumann U87
• Neumann KM140
• Neumann CMV563
• AKG 414
• AKG C12VR
• Royer Ribbon R121
• Old Timey Radio Mic
• Ribbon Fathead 1
• Ribbon Fathead 2
Also by Future Moments:
AudioMaster: For Podcasts And Music
AudioFix: For Videos
For an optimal audio experience, please use headphones.
Universal App. Buy one version and you own it on all iDevices
SHARE & SYNC
iCloud, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, SMS, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Airdrop, etc... Import/Export audio over USB or WiFi using iTunes File Sharing
iOS 8.0 or later iPhone, iPod touch, iPad