iMusicAlbum Release Audio Mastering for the iPad!
iMusicAlbum have released Audio Mastering – said to be the first fully functional audio mastering application for the iPad and based on the same algorithms used in professional plug-ins.
“This all-in-one tool lets you process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and make fade-in and fade-out.Â With very easy and clear interface you can tweak all controls in real time and listening to the final result right away. Built-in presets let you quickly find the general mood of your composition and a slightly tweak to get a best result. If you make own preset that you want to use later, you can save it as a preset hotkey.”
Audio processing features:
- Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
- Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
- Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
- Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
- Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 kHz.
- Bit depth converter supported 16, 24, 32 bits.
- Dithering with noise shaping.
- Supports .wav, .aif, .mp3 audio file formats.
- Predefined preset hotkeys, ability to create own presets.
- All processing settings are stored for each file.
- Processing group of selected files.
- Exchange files thru internal Web service.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Supports iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is recommended. Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback, especially at frequencies above 44.1 kHz. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
Please note: This application is audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
The first fully functional professional quality audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to take their final mixes to the next level. Based on high-quality sound processing algorithms, this application turns your iPad into a real mastering studio.
This all-in-one tool allows you to record and process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of a track for preview and apply fade-in and fade-outs. Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus allows you to use Audio Mastering together with other music applications. Moreover, with an external audio interface, you can use this application as a powerful sound processor or insert effect in your studio and integrate it with other studio hardware.
The easy-to-use interface lets you tweak all the controls in real time while auditioning the result as you make parameter adjustments. Using a unique feature - two different control modes - you can quickly and easily adjust the final mix in standard mode, or fine-tune the settings in more details for the best possible sound in advanced mode. Includes built-in presets that allow you to quickly find a suitable starting point for your music and then tweak the processing to get a desired result. Includes a full preset system so you can save and recall settings.
Audio processing features:
● Complete 32-bit high-quality audio processing algorithms.
● Five band parametric or ten band graphic equalizer.
● Switchable multi-band or single-band compressor.
● Very subtle sounding reverb special for mastering.
● Three band stereo imaging with common stereo width level.
● Harmonic saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● Spectrum analyzer switchable between input, equalizer or output.
● Visualization of compressor signals and compression level.
● Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 or 48 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supports 16, 24, 32 bits audio.
● Function Normalize at conversion of files.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Support wav, aif, mp3, m4a, caf, flac audio formats.
● Advanced and basic control modes.
● All parameters are stored for each file.
● Processing group of files with predefined parameters.
● Possibility to create and compare presets.
● Different color schemes available for the visual interface.
● Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you will need free SoundCloud account).
● Support for the Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
● Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
● Support "Open in" feature to get audio files from other applications.
● Option to "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
● Access to files through internal Web service in WiFi network.
● Support for iTunes file share.
● Inter-App Audio compatible.
● Support Audiobus in Effect or Output slots.
● Recording from external input, with Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
Third generation of iPad and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-App audio and Audiobus). Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
Please note: This application is an audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
You can find technical details, description and support on the Audio Mastering website:
Before and After audio processing demo:
Latest Release Notes - v2.3
● iOS 7.1 bug fixes.
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...