iDensity v1.4 Released – Adds Support for AudioBus, MIDI Input (Virtual & Network), MIDI Learn & More!
apeSoft have released version 1.4 of iDensity – their real-time software designed for asynchronous sound file granulation. The update adds support for AudioBus, MIDI Input (both Virtual and Network), MIDI Learn, Retina graphics and more!
- Audiobus support
- MIDI Input (virtual/network)
- MIDI Control Change learn
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual gravity for Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual widget rescale range for Scrub Y, Second Finger and Accelerometer X/Y
- WavePad zoom improvements
- Retina display support
- Audio Copy and Paste fixed bug on iPhone 5, now appear in the compatible list
- iOs 5.1 audio issue fixed
- Effects Chain after granulator fade IO
- Freeze scanning improved
iDensity for iPad brings all the powerful Density/Pulsaret (Mac/Win standalone) Granular Synthesis tools to the world’s most popular tablet.
iDensity is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iDensity is a new real-time software designed for asynchronous sound file granulation, a genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, complex scrub pad exploration, dynamic envelope shape and many more. iDensity for iPad will give you all the basic and advanced tools you need to manipulate sound in subtle and surprising ways. All these features are packed in an optimized, user-friendly, visually sharp interface that is easy to access when fast-improvising live, composing in a studio, or sound designing at home and on the go! You will have the power, freedom, and flexibility to create like never before – on your iPad! iDensity allows you to record audio directly with your iPad mic and load up to nine built-in sound sample or add your own WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, M4A or MP3 files via iTunes.
With iDensity it is possible to record the stereo output (of granulation) into the documents folder while scrubbing in the wavepad or moving granulation parameters in real-time. The mixdown/audio results can then be syncronized with/in iTunes.
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with Density for iPad.
- Sampled and Live granulation
- MIDI, Virtual Midi and Network
- Sonoma audio Copy and Paste
- Ten built-in sound samples
- Record audio directly with iPad mic
- Sharing WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, M4A or MP3 files via iTunes
- Up to eight shapes for the grain envelope
- Record the granulation audio output
- Wavepad zoom
- Wavepad scrub X and Y multitouch
- Wavepad peak normalize
- Snapshots presets
- Snapshots Interpolations Pad
- Run audio in background
- FX chain
Latest Release Notes - v1.5.1
N.B. in iOs 7 (only), when you open the app, some time, it crash. This issue will be solved as soon possible, sorry.
- some bugs fixed
- Dropbox sdk update
- AudioCopy2 sdk update
Screenshots & Videos
You Might Also Like...