FourTrack is a pocket 4-track recording app for the iPhone and iPod Touch allowing you to record in 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality anywhere. It is also compatible with GuitarJack with the inclusion of the GuitarJack Control Panel.
- Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
- 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
- Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
- Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song instantly
- Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
- Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
- Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
- Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by celebrity drummer Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
- Wi-Fi sync to a computer & import into any recording software
- Wi-Fi sync to RiffWorks T4 free to add effects, mix to WAV or OGG, post to RiffWorld.com for an MP3, capture pain and gain settings and more
- MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
- AudioPaste from compatible AudioCopy apps including InstantDrummer, DopplerPad, Morphwiz, iShred, VoiceJam, and dozens more
- PromoTracks: download individual PromoTracks from a variety of artists directly into a FourTrack song to add more tracks, mixdown with effects, export and more.
- File Import – Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTrack’s FileImport area in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. This feature requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
- AudioCopy – Copy a track or a mix in FourTrack. Name a copy to easily identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in FourTrack, to another song in FourTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple’s general pasteboard
- Input Monitoring – Use FourTrack’s settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
- GuitarJack Control Panel – Adjust the input settings of the new GuitarJack audio accessory for compatible iOS devices. Select from 1/4″, stereo 1/8″ or both inputs simultaneously, and adjust input levels with 60dB of analog gain control. FourTrack remembers GuitarJack settings. Settings are maintained by the GuitarJack while powered, and it can be used by most apps that do recording or playback such as tuners, amp models, and more. When a stereo mode is selected, tracks will arm in pairs (1&2 or 3&4).
- TaylorEQ – Sonoma Wire Works teamed with Taylor Guitars to create an input EQ for enhancing the FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer manually.
- ARM Optimized Audio Engine – Hand optimized assembly code makes this the fastest running FourTrack release ever.
- Higher Resolution Graphics: Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display.
You Might Also Like...