With energy XT for iPhone you can create, record and work with your ideas on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and then drag and drop the tracks into your DAW as midi and/or audio files.
energyXT for iOS has seamless integration with Dropbox and can export projects as a mixdown or as multi-track project to any DAW thats support midi and wav files.
- Samples provided by Loopmasters
- Soundfont import from Dropbox
- Three main views for arranging, recording and editing
- Unlimited tracks. 4 types: Drums, Synth/sampler, Chord and Audio (voice/guitar)
- Live playback and recording with multi-touch
- Send your mixdown (midi/wav) or multi-track project to dropbox
- Pattern based arrangement (intro, verse, chorus etc)
- Multi-track audio recording with “multi-take” option
- Drum sampler with filter
- Synth/sampler with vol, pan, envelope, filter, chorus and delay
- Playback and record chords with ‘trigger pads’
- Tempo and time-signature
- Unlimited undo and redo
- CoreMIDI support
You Might Also Like...