DAW Remote is a wireless Digital Audio Workstation software controller, optimized for Apple Logic.
Instead of getting stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, you can use your iPhone/iPod with DAW Remote to control DAW functions anywhere in your studio (wirelessly). Why? Because let’s face it, wires suck!
Not only does DAW Remote work for Apple Logic, it’s also compatible with other popular DAW softwares such as Reason, Sonar, DP 7, Cubase, Soundtrack and other MIDI-enabled-softwares, like Ableton Live. As DAW Remote uses Apple Bonjour over WIFI network, you don’t need to install any softwares or drivers in your Mac to enable it.
By using DAW Remote, you can:
1. Forget about messy complex-functioned studio controller, focusing on your inspiration.
2. Easy to control tracks. Select, record, mute, solo tracks, change volumes, and more…
3. Get creativity in an environment away from the computer
4. Remotely control your DAW softwares from onstage in live performance without messy cable runs.
5. Seek right location in an easy way by using jog, shuttle wheels and markers.