Coming Soon: SpaceSampler for iPhone!
16 January 2012:
Periscope Audio Lab will soon be releasing SpaceSampler – Â a smart audio convolution application for the iPhone & iPod Touch that lets you record, apply filters from real acoustic spaces and equipment.
Record audio, select between filters, set the mix, and then share. The high quality filters, or Impulse Responses (IRs), are captured from real gear and acoustic spaces, creating realistic, unusual or far-out effects for any type of audio source.
- Effects are modeled from actual rooms, spaces and gear
- Fast convolution algorithm
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Integrated sampler with resume recording
- Live monitoring for low-latency, real-time effects
- Big mix knob blends between effected and dry signals
- Recording browser for easy file management
- Re-load recordings for mulit-layered effects
- Share via e-mail, MAPI Audio Copy and SoundCloud
- Choose between .wav and .mp4 for file encoding
Start with this core set, then combine and set your mix for an infinte variety of tonal colors.
- Tape Echo: A classic old-school tape echo with a touch of spring reverb
- Glitchy: Unique delay pattern blips add a circuit-bent type sound
- Studio Vox: Smooth UK mic pre, EQ and a nice studio vocal booth
- Slap Back: Classic ’50′s Rock-A-Billy slap back echo
- Dream Plate: The venerable 60′s plate reverb
- Great Hall: Long and spacious hall reverb
- Smooth Spring: The classic guitar-amp reverb
- Pop Doubler: A rich doubled sound, pefect for pop vocals
- Warm Room: A medium length, woody sounding, warm room reverb
- Inverse: A strange reversed room effect
- Studio One: Get down with this fun dub delay
- AM Radio: Emulation of a vintage, band-limited AM Radio
- Stadium: Announce your favorite game, or take the stage with this big delay
- Electro: Disguise your voice with this robotic, vocoder type filter
- Slow Wave: A classic 1980′s chamber with a hint of delay
SpaceSampler will be available early 2012. We’ll let you know as soon as it arrives!
You Might Also Like...