Coming Soon: IK Multimedia Announce DJ Rig for iPhone
10 January 2012:
IK Multimedia have announced DJ Rig – a full-featured, double-deck DJ mixing app for iPhone. DJ Rig provides instant song playback from the device’s music library, tempo sync, sample-based pads, performance recording and an arsenal of high-quality DJ effects. Together with the iRig MIX, DJ Rig provides the most portable pro-quality setup for mobile DJs and musicians.
DJ Rig stands out from the crowd of DJ apps for its complete set of professional features including some that cannot be found in any other app such as X-Sync. This mode allows anybody to automatically synchronize the app audio with any other external audio source. DJ Rig â€œlistensâ€ to the device’s audio input, determines its BPM tempo and syncs the app audio automatically.
Here are the DJ Rig features that put it on-par with the most popular DJ apps:
- Direct access to iPod library and playlists
- Automatic fast BPM detection with OnTempoâ„¢ auto-sync technology
- Drag and zoom of waveform display
- Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band kill EQ, headphones and cross fader
- Automatic looping, create loops with tempo divisions always to the beat
- Live recorder allows to record full mixing gigs
- Supports all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- Landscape and portrait interfaces
- Customizable deck interface
- Free version also available
And here is the list of features that only a pro-quality DJ app like DJ Rig can offer:
- Effects deck with XY touch interface and 12 effects: Delay, Flanger, Crush, Filter High Pass, Filter Low Pass, Filter Band Pass, Compressor, Wah, Phaser, Fuzz, Reverb, Stutter
- X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real time and automatically sync the tempo of internal decks to external devices
- On-the-fly sampler machine with 9 pads on 4 banks plus expandable high-quality sample libraries and live sampling functionality
- Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeckâ„¢ technology, for scratching with cut to the beat like a pro
- 4 visual cue points per song
- 3 crossfader curves available
- Auto level detect and adjust of the level of each songs for always the perfect balance between decks
- Crossfade EQ allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
- Multiple output configurations to work with any kind of audio setup
For more information about DJ Rig visit ikmultimedia.com.
You Might Also Like...