Coming Soon: Genome v1.0.3 Change List
30 October 2011:
White Noise Audio Software have provided details of what’s coming in version 1.0.3 of Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) – their pattern based MIDI sequencer for the iPad. The update will include many improvements and fixes, and will be with us shortly.
- Fixed: issues with recording chords
- Added: Audio latency configuration
- Changed initialization code (crash fixed?)
- Added support for Song Continue messages
- Added Support for Song Position messages.
- Song mode will set the song step according to the song position
- Fixed: app drops last note when first note is the same note
- Fixed: vel slider â€“ updates whenever touch drags over even if not clicked
- Enabled midi keyboard while song is playing for CoreMIDI (not line6 mk I)
- Feature: Program change
- Add button for Insert Specific CC
- Add a button for â€˜Send it nowâ€™ (for cc, on insert specific panel)
- Remove/grey out â€˜genomeâ€™ from list of connections
- Fixed issue with Genomeâ€™s virtual output not sending MIDI, made it so you canâ€™t connect Genome to itself
- Pressing export inside the pattern editor exports JUST that pattern not all the patterns in that track
- Swapped dark / light colors on note rows for pattern editor (black keys are now black..)
- Track export now exports a Type 1 midi file instead of 2 for compatibility
- Fixed: when fully zoomed, canâ€™t scroll to end of pattern
- Added Note range Select
- Added missing time bar selection ability for CC editing
Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) for iPad is a pattern based MIDI sequencer for controlling all your MIDI gear. You can sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song. GMS is fun, easy and portable. Whether you want to make music from the couch, a hotel room or on stage, GMS is the right tool for the job.
For more information about Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) click here.
You Might Also Like...