Coming Soon: Full Anaphobia Destro Synthesizer Feature List + Audio Sample
A few months ago we told you about Anaphobia Destro – a new monophonic synthesiser from Lars Rosenquist that continues where Anaphobia Mini left off. Lars has now provided us with a full feature list.
“Once again a monophonic virtual analog synth, Destro features one VCOs, two LFOs, a noise generator, a VCF and a VCA. Of course, none of it is really controlled by voltage, but rather by a digital synthesis engine. On top of the synthesizer, Destro also provides a programmable step sequencer so you can create your own patterns and songs. Furthermore, Destro adds a noise generator and foldback distortion unit.”
- One main oscillator (VCO) with selectable wave type (saw, square and sine) and scalable within the range of -1 and +1 octaves.
- Two low frequency oscillators (LFO) with selectable wave type (saw, square and sine) and selectable frequency/rate and depth. LFO1 modulates VCO1 frequency while LFO2 modulates VCF cutoff frequency. LFOâ€™s synchronise to MIDI/sequencer tempo at 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 notes.
- One VCA with fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- One 24dB/octave VCF with three filter types (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass), selectable cutoff frequency and resonance and a fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- One noise generator with fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- Foldback distortion unit with adjustable threshold and scale.
- A one-octave keyboard with support for portamento and legato play.
- 4 beats-per-pattern, 4 steps per beat step sequencer.
- Adjustable tempo from 20-200BPM.
- Adjustable swing.
- Supports note on, note off and legato commands.
- Supports MIDI Clock IN synchronisation
Check out this sound example…
We’ll let you know once Anaphobia Destro is available!
You Might Also Like...