Coming Soon: Eyosido Software Announce miniyo-T (MIDI Transport Controller) for iPhone
20 January 2012:
Eyosido Software have announced miniyo-T – a control surface type MIDI controller for the iPhone or iPod Touch. It represents a Transport Bar from which Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)/sequencer software basic playing/recording operations can be initiated and monitored. miniyo-T is the iPhone/iPod Touch version of the Transport controller found in the eyoControl on iPad.
- Large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators (*).
- Toggle between Timecode and Bar/Beats display (*).
- Large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
- An accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
- Enable/disable Loop mode.
- Mark beginning and end of loop (*).
- Set/clear/undo markers and navigate over them (prev/next) (*).
- Connectivity through CoreMIDI or eyoControl Server.
- Collaborative: using CoreMIDI connectivity, control your DAW from several devices. For example, start/stop song with one device while setting up markers from another device. Every device sharing the same session receive the timecode information.
- Support for Retina display for devices supporting it.
- Accessibility/VoiceOver support.
(*) may not be functional with every DAW software. Fully supported with Logic.
- iPhone 3GS/4/4S or iPod Touch 3rd generation or above, running iOS 4.3 or above.
- a local WIFI connection.
- a laptop/desktop computer running either MacOS X 10.4 or above, or Windows XP/Vista/7 (rtpMIDI required when using Windows) or other system compatible with the iOS wireless MIDI protocol.
- a Digital Audio Workstation software / audio sequencer with support for standard control surfaces. Optimal compatibility with Logic Pro/Express.
- Optional: if you opt for a connectivity over eyoControl Server instead of native MIDI, a Mac computer running Mac OS X 10.5 or above is required.
We’ll let you know once miniyo-T arrives in the App Store!
For more information visit the Eyosido Blog.
You Might Also Like...