Coming Soon: Arctic Keys: Virtual Analog Synthesizer – Features & Specifications
21 September 2011:
One Red Dog Media have provided the features and specifications of “Arctic Keys: Virtual Analog Synthesizer” their soon to be released polyphonic virtual Analog synthesizer for the iPad!
- Synthesis: analog modelling
- Polyphony: up to 4 voices
- Oscillators: 2 per voice, alias free, saw, triangle and square with pulse width, hard sync, ring mod, noise generator
- Filter: 1 multi-mode resonating filter with 4 filter types
- Envelopes: filter and amp ADSR envelopes
- Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, 3 routable destinations per LFO, tempo sync
- Effects: master effect processors: 3-band EQ, Distortion, Chorus, Stereo Delay
- Arpeggiator: classic apreggiator with octave shift, MIDI-sync-able
- Sequencer: 16Ã—4 gated step sequencer with multiple modulation destinations, MIDI-sync-able
- Keyboard: glissando, scroll, multi-touch poly pitch bend and aftertouch
- KORG WIST
- Sonoma AudioCopy
- MIDI Learn
- Live phrase recorder with audio and MIDI export
- File and patch sharing via iTunes File Sharing, e-mail and Wi-Fi
- Supports external MIDI in and out via CoreMIDI Networking and USB with the Camera Connection Kit
- Audio background operation
- Virtual MIDI cabling
- Open Music App Collaboration compliant
Arctic Keys for iPad will be available in the App Store very soon.
We’ll let you know as soon as it becomes available.
You Might Also Like...