ChipTune Composer – 8bit sound (iPhone)
NES? old PC?
This is a square wave sound composer app that makes retro feeling.
- You can use 4 parts of PSG/SSG(square wave) and 1 part of white noise.
- Implementation of choosing duty ratios of the waveform 1:7,1:3,1:1,3:1,7:1.
- Sound settings function:manipulation of the volume envelope and appending vibrato.
- It is possible to create up to 16 tones.
- It is possible to compose up to 64 patterns that construct 256 bars.
- Simple operation; Input patterns using piano roll type.
- If you write a chord in a part, it is performed as Arpeggio automatically.
Latest Release Notes - v2.1
-4inch screen support
-adjust slightly fluctuating finger motion at piano roll compose
-direct channel choice
-add one more PSG/SSG part (NES style)
-any channel in a pattern can be cleared
-enable to switch enlarged display in edit mode
-enable to change parameters(tonechange/tempo/volume/pan) at any beat in a part
-add solo/solo+noise/mute play function to pattern mode
-handing over tonebank setting from previous pattern
-centering scroll button (that enable to move the central pitch of the register of any parts)
-add long-tone option for noise channel
-fix a bug where amplitude of vibratos would sometimes become unstable in CH-0
-fix a bug where app would clash during editing tonebank at iOS7
Screenshots & Videos
NES or old PC? This is a square wave sound composer for the iPhone & iPod Touch that can be used to create that retro 8-bit sound.
You Might Also Like...