NOTE: THIS APP IS FOR THE WALDORF BLOFELD SYNTHESIZER ONLY!
BlindControl is the first MIDI controller for the iPad that you can really use on stage. Its unique interface allows you to control ten parameters of your Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer blindly with a single hand.
You control two parameters via horizontal and vertical movement with one finger, another two parameters with two fingers, three, four, five... The starting point isn't important, only your finger movement matters.
It's a simple idea. You will be amazed by how powerful it is.
BLIND CONTROL FEATURES
- control TEN parameters BLINDLY with ONE HAND
- SEAMLESS integration with the Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer
- NO MIDI HASSLE: conveniently select what you want to control from a nicely grouped list of parameters
- KEEP/REVERT: choose if you want to revert to the original value when you release your finger off the screen
- ADJUST SENSITIVITY ON THE FLY by moving only some of the fingers that touch the screen
- eight COLOR CODED presets
- load presets, turn knobs on your Blofeld, do whatever you want - BlindControl JUST WORKS.
You can connect your iPad with your Blofeld using Apple's Camera Connection Kit and a USB cable. MIDI interfaces for the iPad will work, too, if your interface supports SysEx message. THE ALESIS iO DOCK DOESN'T. Only Alesis can fix this. Note that you must use a USB cable on the Blofeld Desktop version since only the Keyboard version has a MIDI out. You can also connect BlindControl with your Blofeld via your Mac and Bluetooth or Wifi.
Q: BUT... WHY ONLY THE BLOFELD?
A: Tight integration requires specialization. If you want your synthesizer supported, tell me! If you are a manufacturer, lend me one of your devices and I will gladly add support.
Q: BUT I COULD TRY IT WITH OTHER SYNTHESIZERS AND MAYBE IT WORKS.
A: No, it won't. Really.
Latest Release Notes - v1.0
Screenshots & Videos
BlindControl is a MIDI Controller for Waldorf’s Blofeld hardware synthesizer that lets you to control ten parameters of your Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer blindly with one hand.
You Might Also Like...